This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Just did some advanced scouting on how my totals in each cat match up with the current 7 other playoff spot holders... I'm in for a tight finish! Leading all 5-4 except for Joey(6-3), and losing to only Tucas 4-5(but I beat him already ).

It's gonna be a long break haha lots of analyzing to do!
    If you need a bump, Clarkson and Harris for Embiid is there anytime you want it.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      If you need a bump, Clarkson and Harris for Embiid is there anytime you want it.
      Lol u should have grabbed him in the draft. I see u grabbed McDermott the pick ahead and subsequently traded him early on!

Im just Going to pretend Embiid is my draft choice this year...

Comment

Lol u should have grabbed him in the draft. I see u grabbed McDermott the pick ahead and subsequently traded him early on!

Im just Going to pretend Embiid is my draft choice this year...
        I know.

I actually thought I'd be alright with George out and then I had Bruno who I knew would not play much....and has played even less! I thought McDermott would be better sooner. Still think he becomes a decent pro but we'll see.

But yeah, I should have picked him.

Comment

• Fairly certain that last night is the final nail in my playoff chances. Based on last night, I will now drop to 9th, and have a final 4 weeks of Skywalker, Tucas, Miekenstein and Fully. That's 3 of the top 4 teams (1st, 3rd and 4th). Time to start my draft scouting then.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Just did some advanced scouting on how my totals in each cat match up with the current 7 other playoff spot holders... I'm in for a tight finish! Leading all 5-4 except for Joey(6-3), and losing to only Tucas 4-5(but I beat him already ).

It's gonna be a long break haha lots of analyzing to do!
            In my defence I made the decision to bench all my players who had I started to win turnovers and lost. Had they played I would've won assists and the week.
            Great manager, terrible coach.
            Weird how Ceez had the most convincing win over me this season.

Comment

• Just a reminder, Trade Deadline is March 5th.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                In my defence I made the decision to bench all my players who had I started to win turnovers and lost. Had they played I would've won assists and the week.
                Great manager, terrible coach.
                Weird how Ceez had the most convincing win over me this season.
                It's like the Charlotte Bobcats Theory. No matter how terrible they were, they always seemed to manage to beat the Raps.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Just a reminder, Trade Deadline is March 5th.
                  I prefer to think of it as a trade hiatus; cause as soon as someone wins the league title, trade season starts back up!!!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    It's like the Charlotte Bobcats Theory. No matter how terrible they were, they always seemed to manage to beat the Raps.
                    That's how I looked at my matchups with Tucas actually ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      That's how I looked at my matchups with Tucas actually ...
                      The MonStars will never beat the TuneSquad.

Comment

• Manu, Timmy, tiago and nene all available for a playoff push or championship team

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          The MonStars will never beat the TuneSquad.
                          Hahaha Touche. I guess I kind of cursed myself there.

Comment

• A lot of picks have changed hands.

Anyone looking to get in to the draft or add more, I'm open to offers for The Coach's pick and drizz's as well.

Lots of advantages for filling out your roster and resigning with regards to free agency preparation with the ol' rookie contracts.

Comment

• Half of the leagues picks are owned by 3 teams. McHappy with 4, Ceezus with 2, and Fully with 2!

Comment

• The Stifle Tower! I like the nickname for Nudy GoBare... mcHappy has a nice piece there.

Comment

Working...
                                X