Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold on just one minute!! How is it that NO ONE else wanted DJ Augustine? I thought there would be someone who would try to bid for him lol $13 down the drain lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
      Hold on just one minute!! How is it that NO ONE else wanted DJ Augustine? I thought there would be someone who would try to bid for him lol $13 down the drain lol
      $16 actually

One of the beautiful things with the silent waiver auction. You never know if you're making a winning bid or just throwing extra bills around in the Walmart bargain bin.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Hold on just one minute!! How is it that NO ONE else wanted DJ Augustine? I thought there would be someone who would try to bid for him lol $13 down the drain lol
        I was going to but I had no one left to drop.

Comment

Jordan clarkson is getting a tryout.

Byron Scott says he is going to start for 15-20 games.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            $16 actually

One of the beautiful things with the silent waiver auction. You never know if you're making a winning bid or just throwing extra bills around in the Walmart bargain bin.
            Even though i was the one who lost money here, i totally agree with you! I love the silent waiver auction! It adds a new dimension to the game for sure!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              I was going to but I had no one left to drop.
              After the news came out that Kobe was going to miss the rest of the season I grabbed Robinson, thinking he'd be in for a decent sized role with LMA out for 6-8 weeks, then LMA turns around and plays the NEXT GAME! haha That's gotta be a first!

All that to say TRob was totally droppable for me after his window of opportunity slammed shut!

Comment

Even though i was the one who lost money here, i totally agree with you! I love the silent waiver auction! It adds a new dimension to the game for sure!
                I wasn't for it but I like how it turned out.

Only issue is getting rosters back to full but that is a minor consequence and only adds a few days delay.

Comment

• Who said any of that? Certainly wasn't me. Though it was me that tried to move this away from the public domain ... guess that didn't go anywhere.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    $16 actually

$80 for Perry Jones. Who was traded for Shabazz Napier. Who was dropped. Hard to top that. Thinking back, I'd be surprised if anyone else even bid. LOL

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote:
                      Too much drama of late.

I'm a big pet of it.

I only want league to move forward.

Leaving other issues unresolved does nothing for league.

It has become apparent my involvement rubs people wrong way.

If rather league continue without me than ruin it which is what I feel is happening.
                      No one is saying that mcHAPPY. You're as big a part of this league as there is.
                      Just understand that when I'm disagreeing with you on something, or asking for something, I'm doing it not because I want to better my position as a manager, and not because I want to lessen yours, or slight you in some way; as commissioner I am in the difficult position of representing 16 different peoples interests equally when voicing my opinion as "Commissioner".

I hope we can all just move on from this little dust up, and continue with enjoying what I consider the RRBAs finest, and most exciting season yet.

With all that said, if it is a pressing issue for anyone besides mcHAPPY, please speak now with regards to the off-season deadline changes, because I will again ask that perhaps we table the issue until perhaps the more pressing unresolved ones have been addressed.
                      Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 27, 2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• PM sent.

Hoping we are now past the drama and we can now resume our awesome ways. We have a tight playoff race going on and I feel the need for another first round upset.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Paul George looking thick

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Paul George looking thick
                            Not into that. Prefer boobs

Comment

• Cant let Fully take me out on his final week... wish you would reconsider man! You have a solid team and you're a fine GM.

"Stayyyyyyy with us... won't you, stayyyyyyy with us?" Lol sorry, B Dubs Tuesday got me tipsy

Comment

• 1) In Season Minimum Roster Limit
                                Can go under 15 - Cap hold (1 year) placed for any roster spot not filled - intent to fill a.s.a.p via Waiver Wire

Yes: mcHAPPY, tucas, Axel, skywalker, Joey, WJF, DanH, koncept, Mack North
                                No:

PASSED WITH 9 VOTE MAJORITY

__________________________________________________ __________________

2) Off Season Maximum Roster Limit
                                No Max Limit - Have Roster to 15 or less 7 days prior to FA auction

Yes: mcHAPPY, tucas, Axel, skywalker, Joey, DanH, koncept, Mack North
                                No:
                                Withheld: WJF

PASSED WITH 8 (of 15) VOTE MAJORITY

3) Legality of Trading a Player for Capspace/ Years (1 for 0 Trades)
                                Officially known as "the Parker Ammendment"

Yes: mcHAPPY, tucas, Axel, skwalker, WJF, DanH, koncept, Mack North
                                No: Joey

4) Limit to Number of Waiver Adds Per Week in Season/Playoffs

Limit to Adds in season
                                Yes: Axel, skywalker, Joey, WJF, koncept, Mack North
                                No: mcHAPPY, tucas, DanH

Limits to Adds in Playoffs
                                Yes: mcHAPPY, Axel, skywalker, tucas, Joey, WJF, DanH, koncept, Mack North
                                No:

5) Buying-in / Money Pool
                                The "Money Bags Ammendment"

Yes: Joey, koncept, Mack North
                                No: mcHAPPY, tucas, Axel, skywalker, WJF, DanH

6) Transactions that are Unclear or not Explicitly banned by CBA are Fair Game
                                The "Loop-hole Ammendment" or "The Fair Game Clause" (both sound cool! Lol)

Yes: mcHAPPY, tucas, koncept
                                No: Joey, DanH, WJF, Mack North

7) Adding a player without an NBA contract (usually going to be foreign draft pick, i.e. owning rights)
                                The "Stash Clause"

Yes: skywalker, Joey, WJF, DanH, koncept, Mack North
                                No: mcHAPPY, Axel, tucas

QUESTION FROM JOEY: Is The Stash Clause looking to allow Managers to carry players "Rights" without charging said player to the Cap?
                                Or just to be able to own a player even if they don't technically play in the NBA?

Nearly there guys! Once again, very much appreciate everyones patience through-out this betterment process!

Even though some have technically been passed, I would of course appreciate any feedback on anything that's been actioned on if you feel strongly opposed, and of course, still weigh on if you have not.
                                Last edited by Joey; Wed Jan 28, 2015, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X