Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movin' on up! GREAT matchup Drizz! Man oh man, that was killing me right down to the last second. FG%, FT%, Points, Rebounds, Assists, TOs all up for grabs down to the last few games.

Comment

• Gentlemen, just looking to clarify here, so as to avoid any confusion; the Trade Deadline is the LAST chance to deal any expiring contracts. Once the playoffs are done, you are allowed to make trades, but all contracts are rolled forward at that point.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I think the odds of 4 turnovers are higher than 11 threes
        lol I was really hoping he'd have a career game, but alas, he only played 17 mins and cost me 1 TO but he did grab a rebound... I really thought he was going to play better this season, but it's just not happening. I hope they trade Gay and Ben McLemore or send Stauskas somewhere else. Growing pains...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Gentlemen, just looking to clarify here, so as to avoid any confusion; the Trade Deadline is the LAST chance to deal any expiring contracts. Once the playoffs are done, you are allowed to make trades, but all contracts are rolled forward at that point.
          When is the trade deadline this year?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            When is the trade deadline this year?
            March 5th

And I should clarify further actually ... as I remember, we do allow Sign-and-Trades, however that requires you to use one of your extension positions.

Comment

• Boom goes the dynamite

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite
                Indeed.

Time to resurvey the landscape!

Comment

Indeed.

Time to resurvey the landscape!
                  And to update my cap projections for next year.

Let the record show, I now have 3 expiring players that I consider resign-able. Offers?

Comment

And to update my cap projections for next year.

Let the record show, I now have 3 expiring players that I consider resign-able. Offers?
                    He was really high on Miles Plumlee guys ... definitely plans to resign him next year.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      He was really high on Miles Plumlee guys ... definitely plans to resign him next year.
                      Lol yup. Draft pick offers only for that guy!

Comment

• I'm sad to see Korver go ... You get used to his 10 3's a week ... its a nice luxury I'll be hard pressed to replace.
                        Hoping my whopping lead over the reast of the league in Total 3's made and my 10-0-1 record for the catergory doesn't suffer, but I guess it's bound to.

Comment

• Poor Miles.

Bad enough they started Len above you but they didn't even think you could handle backup so they brought in Wright?

LOL

Comment

Poor Miles.

Bad enough they started Len above you but they didn't even think you could handle backup so they brought in Wright?

LOL
                            Len has been a blocking dynamo since getting minutes. He is currently 14th in blocks per game, but since taking over as a starter he's second overall in BPG and top 5 on the season in BP48 (your boy Gobert is #1).

Comment

Len has been a blocking dynamo since getting minutes. He is currently 14th in blocks per game, but since taking over as a starter he's second overall in BPG and top 5 on the season in BP48 (your boy Gobert is #1).
                              So you're saying you want to trade Len for Steve Blake?

Comment

Poor Miles.

LOL
                                And whats funny is I extended Plumlee instead of Barnes this past off-season, and now I'm paying for it. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X