Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not one for benching guys, even strategically. Rather put my best out every week and let the chips fall.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I'm not one for benching guys, even strategically. Rather put my best out every week and let the chips fall.
      And that is cool too.

Comment

• yeah im not against benching. its strategic
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• just to clarify, our one week to decide on FA's from last week ie mayo, larkin, whiteside is monday by midnight or tuesday by midnight?
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

I'm not one for benching guys, even strategically. Rather put my best out every week and let the chips fall.
            I agree. You should field your team and hope for the best. But, whatever. To each his own.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              I agree on benching guys.

For example had axel benched Gordon he likely would have beat me this week. Now he might not have wanted that but if we were both relevant I'm just saying.
              I agree Sunday benchings are sometimes warranted, not my style, but fine, its obvious to see the strategy there.

But Sunday benchings are completely different than benching guys on Monday and Friday.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                just to clarify, our one week to decide on FA's from last week ie mayo, larkin, whiteside is monday by midnight or tuesday by midnight?
                7 days from when you signed him is my understanding. Errr, maybe 6 days actually.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  7 days from when you signed him is my understanding. Errr, maybe 6 days actually.
                  If it was processed Tuesday at like 4am in the morning (which is usually the time they do it), we'll say you have until the following Monday at Midnight. But lets try and not leave it until the last second.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    If it was processed Tuesday at like 4am in the morning (which is usually the time they do it), we'll say you have until the following Monday at Midnight. But lets try and not leave it until the last second.
                    Agree. You should really know by the weekend, so might as well post. But the deadline is the deadline and it's more than fair.

Comment

I agree Sunday benchings are sometimes warranted, not my style, but fine, its obvious to see the strategy there.

But Sunday benchings are completely different than benching guys on Monday and Friday.
                      If you're benching a guy on Monday, then you should cut him, cause that's just sad.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If you're benching a guy on Monday, then you should cut him, cause that's just sad.
                        Unless he has a replacement...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Unless he has a replacement...
                          Yes as I wouldn't consider that benching, that's just optimizing your lineup.

Benching a guy to prevent his stats from counting just doesn't sit with me. To each their own.

Comment

• Oh snap, Mack vs Skywalkers this week. Battle of the Titans!
                            Not going to lie, I do enjoy being the 1 in Skywalkers 11-1 Record.

Comment

• 1.5 games separates 7th and 13th

Verrrrrry interesting......

Comment

Oh snap, Mack vs Skywalkers this week. Battle of the Titans!
                                Not going to lie, I do enjoy being the 1 in Skywalkers 11-1 Record.
                                Looking forward to the matchup. Gotta bounce back after the terrible loss to KiR last week, my schedule looks tougher in the coming weeks. Only 9 weeks remaining in the regular season, wow!

Comment

Working...
                                X