This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Ya, shrewd negotiators they were. And this off-seaosn, when it comes time to extent Payton, I'll have basically a Third of my Cap invested in Fornier, Jones and Payton... hopefully my future "Big 3" HAH. Big gamble me thinks. Gotta have youth in this league though I've learned.

I'm counting on Perry Jones maintaining his role once Durant and Westbrook come back. He could be that third option they needed since Harden left.
    I may not love the overall quality of my team, but I am very happy with the cap distribution. Should give me good options moving forward.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      I may not love the overall quality of my team, but I am very happy with the cap distribution. Should give me good options moving forward.
      Basically where I sit.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• And Perry Jones goes down ... my goodness.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ziuypwf6c...rview.pdf?dl=0
          Latest cap sheets. Don't forget to review them and make sure everything is correct.
          I've reviewed my team's updated cap sheet.

Turns out I mistakenly thought I picked up Taj Gibson in the FAD. When in actuality he was already on my roster with 1 yr remaining. (See the Dynasty League Cap Sheet link in the first post).

Below is my actual, current Total Cap Use after the FAD and waiver signings. Please correct my team's cap in the adjusted Cap Sheet quoted above.

TEAM BALLSWIN: 2014/15 ADJUSTED CAP SHEET
          Roster Players Contract Years
          1 Anthony Davis 3 yrs
          2 Marc Gasol 3 yrs
          3 Deron Williams 2 yrs
          4 Nicola Vucevic 1 yr
          5 Taj Gibson 1 yr
          6 Gerald Henderson 1 yr
          7 DJ Augustin 3 yrs
          8 Courtney Lee 1 yr
          9 Brendan Wright 1 yr
          10 CJ Miles 1 yr
          11 Jordan Farmar 2 yrs
          12 Steve Blake 2 yrs
          13 Drew Gooden 1 yr
          14 Trevor Booker 1 yr
          15 Chris Copeland 1 yr
          Waived Players Cap Hit
          Harrison Barnes 2 yrs
          Tony Snell 1 yr
          Nene 1 yr
          Thabo Sefalosha 1 yr
          Total Cap Use: 29 Years
          RR OG

Comment

And Perry Jones goes down ... my goodness.
            That didn't look good at all, the way his knee went out like that... Wonder what the outcome of the test results will be? No word yet from what I can see.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              That didn't look good at all, the way his knee went out like that... Wonder what the outcome of the test results will be? No word yet from what I can see.
              They're saying its just a "Knee Contusion"; so a bruise. Shouldn't be anything serious ... but god damn, right after he signs his big contract. Figures.

Comment

They're saying its just a "Knee Contusion"; so a bruise. Shouldn't be anything serious ... but god damn, right after he signs his big contract. Figures.
                He got his deal. Time to "Eddy Curry" with Cheetos and Pabst Blue Ribbon.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  He got his deal. Time to "Eddy Curry" with Cheetos and Pabst Blue Ribbon.
                  Hahaha Ugh.

On another note, I'm open to trades; everyones available for the right price.

Comment

• marcus morris 2 year
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• sloan 1 year

Comment

• Aaron Brooks will get a 1 year deal from MNBC.

Comment

• James 'The Axe' Johnson signed for 2 yrs.

TEAM BALLSWIN's cap use is now at 31 yrs.
                          RR OG

Comment

• Looks like my matchup with Dan will come down to %'s. I would prefer to win by a bigger margin but a win will be a win.
                            Last edited by tucas; Sun Nov 9, 2014, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              Looks like my matchup with Dan will come down to %'s. I would prefer to win by a bigger margin but a win will be a win.
                              It certainly will. Looking at our teams I was sure I was getting blown out this week, so I'm pretty happy it is going down to the wire.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Rumours have been circulated by Peter Vescey that Ibaka has been quietly shopped.

Reports are he could be available in RR dynasty season 3
                                Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Nov 9, 2014, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X