This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    when exactly is the trade deadline again?
    March 5th.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Pfffft

Just because you're Lithuanian doesn't mean you're any good

Arvydas Sabonis. Lithuania GOAT

Shaq in this image is irrelevant, other than the posterizing.
      Last edited by drizz; Tue Feb 24, 2015, 08:23 PM. Reason: drunk

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
        Arvydas Sabonis. Lithuania GOAT

Shaq in this image is irrelevant, other than the posterizing.
        Your trade rejection was the best I ever received!

.....and I've received a lot!

Comment

Your trade rejection was the best I ever received!

.....and I've received a lot!
          Lol Do tell!

Comment

• Wow .. only 4 of my guys were here at the beginning of training camp .. CP3, BKnight, Fournier and Marvin Williams.

11 new faces .. good thing Continuity means shit in Fantasy. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Lol Do tell!
              I made a similar offer to Curry deal I.e lots of picks and his reply was: I don't believe in my drafting.

Comment

And curry certainly didn't come cheap that is for sure.
                There's a reason he's not cheap!! lol 3 treys, 13 pts, 4 asts, 2 stls on 6/8 shooting... in the 1st quarter. I would pull the trigger on your side of this deal all day, and not think about it.

Comment

I made a similar offer to Curry deal I.e lots of picks and his reply was: I don't believe in my drafting.
                  lol yes. and the dude in question is one that will never be traded as long as i am a defantasy deleague player

Comment

lol yes. and the dude in question is one that will never be traded as long as i am a defantasy deleague player
                    Damn .. so there's no getting Brandon Bass from you? Shucks. Lol

Comment

It doesn't hurt to try.

Earlier this season I was trying to get Harden and Davis to join and make a super team but it didn't work out....although those Davis discussions are where the vucevic-Conley trade was spawned.

You don't know unless you try and even then you might find something in rejection.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Wow .. only 4 of my guys were here at the beginning of training camp .. CP3, BKnight, Fournier and Marvin Williams.

11 new faces .. good thing Continuity means shit in Fantasy. Haha
                        I have just 3 guys left - lol

One has been injured all year (PG13)
                        One has played 16 minutes (Bruno)
                        And then there is Giannis

Comment

• Whoops .. just allowed that trade with Miek and Koncept, but forgot about the 2nd rounder which was questionable ... Miek?
                          Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 24, 2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• battle of the suck this week between me and jbml, gonna be neck and neck hahahaha
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I'm not sure Miekenstein knew about the 2nd rounder having 0 value… otherwise why would he even bother trading for it?

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                                I'm not sure Miekenstein knew about the 2nd rounder having 0 value… otherwise why would he even bother trading for it?
                                Ya .. I messed up by passing that trade with him and Koncept .. we'll see he feels though.

With mine in particular I just offered that pick as its the pick I've offered in all my deals.. its closest to the rest of the names. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X