X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    So ZaZa won't do it for you?

Poor ZaZa.
    I figured you'd want a little more than just Harden for him.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      I figured you'd want a little more than just Harden for him.
      Hahaha ... I see what you did there.

Comment

• I was about to cancel Harris trade to drizz when I read about Shaw fired.

Oh well, too late now.

Good luck Harris!

No more Afflalo, no more Shaw, and no more mcHAPPY holding you back!

Comment

• Five years of cap space
          One roster spot open
          Two draft picks
          Fifty four hours to trade deadline

Equals still open for business.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Ya, my team was very much built the same way. Was looking to make some pretty wild deals over the offseason, now that I look back. After trading Payton and my pick this year, I was making a push... I then realized I had too many holes to fill to truly compete. I think I'm still competitive, and will be throughout the remainder of the season, but alot of the moves I made this year were with Next year and beyond, in mind.
            Harden will be good next year and beyond. Sounds like we have a deal coming together here.

Comment

• As is currently being debated in the NFL, more games are better... it has come to my attention, that we could perhaps add an extra week to the schedule for next season ... is this something people would be interested in?

Comment

As is currently being debated in the NFL, more games are better... it has come to my attention, that we could perhaps add an extra week to the schedule for next season ... is this something people would be interested in?
                The Championship Week should be played the first week of April... or second depending on the dates.

Comment

• I wish the power would come back on, cause this blows!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    The Championship Week should be played the first week of April... or second depending on the dates.
                    Is there a specific reason for this? Or just because it lines up nicely?

Comment

As is currently being debated in the NFL, more games are better... it has come to my attention, that we could perhaps add an extra week to the schedule for next season ... is this something people would be interested in?
                      I like it as it is. I'd prefer not to have my players resting during the finals.

Comment

My concern is the resting of players that goes on in to the last 2 weeks to the season - especially star players.

I think 20 is good.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          I like it as it is. I'd prefer not to have my players resting during the finals.
                          mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          My concern is the resting of players that goes on in to the last 2 weeks to the season - especially star players.

I think 20 is good.
                          Ahhh I see .. good point. Hadn't thought of that .. stupid NBA Coaches affecting Fantasy.

Comment

• the trade with harris, that is how to give a player away?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              the trade with harris, that is how to give a player away?
                              Yep! Wait .. no, "trade for Cap Space". Lol

Comment

Is there a specific reason for this? Or just because it lines up nicely?
                                What mcHappy said! Lol Dont wanna have two top teams in there and some guys are sitting

Comment

Working...
                                X