X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Favourite FAAB Bid highlight,

Joey bids $80 for Perry Jones 3; only other bid was Koncept $5.
    Lol Ya ya .. Was one of the first Waivers, and he had like 4 straight 20 point, bunch of other stats, games... wait, how can see you who else bid??

Comment

• Ok. I was going to bid 10$ for James. So I would have lost him anyway and when I was playing fully I got jameer for 1$.

Is there anyway to see what other people bid ir is it a blind bid from the start?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Ok. I was going to bid 10$ for James. So I would have lost him anyway and when I was playing fully I got jameer for 1$.

Is there anyway to see what other people bid ir is it a blind bid from the start?
        It is blind.

After awarding of player go to league page, scroll down to transactions, click FAAB bids

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Lol Ya ya .. Was one of the first Waivers, and he had like 4 straight 20 point, bunch of other stats, games... wait, how can see you who else bid??
          check the FAAB tab under player transactions.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

check the FAAB tab under player transactions.
            Oh Wow .. is that new?? Thats awesome .. will be fun to look through that. Lol

I also just realized that Yahoo has means of keeping track of actual Money, like for a pool, under League > Dues.
            Still waiting for more feedback on my Trophy idea ...

Comment

• Pfft, giving me a hard time Axel .. you spent $65 on Ed Davis! :P Haha

Comment

Pfft, giving me a hard time Axel .. you spent $65 on Ed Davis! :P Haha
                haha true, but we aren't talking about that one

That is less than $80 and I had more "competition" on the bids with a $15 bid in second place.

I doubt the function is new, but I never noticed it before (but then again, most of the time I'm on the iPhone app which doesn't have anything like it).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The FAAB Bid section does open award a new "award" possibility.

"James Dolan" Award for Worst Spending.

"Masai" Award for Best Value Spending.

Comment

The FAAB Bid section does open award a new "award" possibility.

"James Dolan" Award for Worst Spending.

"Masai" Award for Best Value Spending.
                    I was thinking of doing something like the ESPYs .. or the "Walkers" of yesteryear, at the conclusion of the season.

Comment

I was thinking of doing something like the ESPYs .. or the "Walkers" of yesteryear, at the conclusion of the season.
                      Yeah, Apollo did a nice little award section for the NFL Dynasty league - you should check that out for some ideas.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ussion)/page12

He had categories like, highest scoring team, highest scoring defensive players (team), Best draft pick (me), rookie of the year (me), consolation round winner, best waiver signing, most $ spent on waivers, least $ spent on waivers, etc.

Comment

Yeah, Apollo did a nice little award section for the NFL Dynasty league - you should check that out for some ideas.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ussion)/page12

He had categories like, highest scoring team, highest scoring defensive players (team), Best draft pick (me), rookie of the year (me), consolation round winner, best waiver signing, most $ spent on waivers, least $ spent on waivers, etc.
                        9 transaction won me the "Mr. Efficiency" Award! I appreciated the sentiment...

Comment

Yea, we could definitely do the Walkers, but the guy who put that together wanted way too much money lol so we had to let him go haha

Comment

• So long Bradley Beal... Welcome Rudy Gay!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              So long Bradley Beal... Welcome Rudy Gay!
                              Lol I saw this post before I saw the Acceptance Email .. thought you traded him for another Rudy Gay ... wait.. that doesn't make sense.

Under George Karl you never know what's possible .. I wish Rudy all the best. He was an absolute professional for us, and while there was talk of him being toxic in the MonStar Locker Room, and banning Stat Sheets, we don't like to comment on that.. however, we will say that Chris Paul is ecstatic with the acquisition, and we look forward to Bradley growing into an All-Star with the MonStars for years to come.

Comment

Lol I saw this post before I saw the Acceptance Email .. thought you traded him for another Rudy Gay ... wait.. that doesn't make sense.

Under George Karl you never know what's possible .. I wish Rudy all the best. He was an absolute professional for us, and while there was talk of him being toxic in the MonStar Locker Room, and banning Stat Sheets, we don't like to comment on that.. however, we will say that Chris Paul is ecstatic with the acquisition, and we look forward to Bradley growing into an All-Star with the MonStars for years to come.
                                lol CLICK, CLICK, BOOM! I was going to make this same offer to you in the next week or so.

I'm pretty excited about this. I was either gonna lose Beal altogether or pay a hefty price in free agency. Losing my draft choice doesn't hurt much cause I still have 3 projects on my team already.

Rudy should come in right away and help a good team become a great one!

Pleasure doing business with you, glad we both like the deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X