Comment

• Pleasure doing business with you.

Chris Paul is happy ... for now.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Pleasure doing business with you.

Chris Paul is happy ... for now.
        Pleasure indeed.

Not sure why people don't reply to trades..... even a straight up reject. It only takes a click. And if you're actually considering but unsure, why not just sent a private message or email through Yahoo! stating, "I'm thinking." Anyways, I got that off my chest.

And Paul should be very happy. Tucas just got bumped as top contender.

Comment

• Nice moves fellas. I'm finding it hard to get trade responses from some owners, but I'm gonna keep plugging away until I find the right match.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Heads up to anyone:

As we move forward towards trade deadline and we figure out the contenders from pretenders (and those who just suck - like me!), Wade will always be available for a horrible contract and a draft pick. That could be a steal if he is playing.... I know a big if.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Nice moves fellas. I'm finding it hard to get trade responses from some owners, but I'm gonna keep plugging away until I find the right match.
              So people will actually just not do anything with your proposal?

I'd like to see something in place that mandates at the very least a timely "Rejection". I guess we can't mandate counter proposals, so we won't go that far. Haha

Comment

• At least you know that you'll always get a quick response from the active RR posters.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  So people will actually just not do anything with your proposal?

I'd like to see something in place that mandates at the very least a timely "Rejection". I guess we can't mandate counter proposals, so we won't go that far. Haha
                  I'm all in favour of a "yes" unless a 48 hour response

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    I'm all in favour of a "yes" unless a 48 hour response
                    That would make things very interesting. Sure would make the Christmas trade offer season quite dangerous. "Oh, you were travelling cross country, how unfortunate...enjoy Bargnani for CP3"

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      That would make things very interesting. Sure would make the Christmas trade offer season quite dangerous. "Oh, you were travelling cross country, how unfortunate...enjoy Bargnani for CP3"
                      YEs would suck for anyone with a life.

Comment

• GM of team koncept has been pleased with the team's progression this season thus far, but also realizes that the team is still a few steps away from being in playoff contention. his first promise after replacing Bryan Coangelo was to not to settle for 8th-9th place anymore. while trying to establish a winning culture, the GM is also considering trading it's older assets for younger pieces. rumor has it dwight is still untouchable.
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Pleasure indeed.

Not sure why people don't reply to trades..... even a straight up reject. It only takes a click. And if you're actually considering but unsure, why not just sent a private message or email through Yahoo! stating, "I'm thinking." Anyways, I got that off my chest.

And Paul should be very happy. Tucas just got bumped as top contender.
                          sorry about that, i must've deleted the emailed proposal cause all i got was the notice saying it was cancelled.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Melo's available btw but no i'm not taking guys about to retire. might be willing to trade him for draft picks straight up.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              sorry about that, i must've deleted the emailed proposal cause all i got was the notice saying it was cancelled.
                              NO worries.

I guess I didn't account for people who set lineups and probably don't go back to Yahoo! page for a few days. The trade will stay on your team page.

I'm on the Yahoo! page all the time checking for injuries, etc.

....oh yeah, and I guess some might have a life too.

Comment

• Lives are overrated. Dynasty is life.

Comment

Working...
                                X