This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Don't get too excited. You've played 8 more games and I still hold the 6-3 lead. I should be able to pull away 10 vs. 10 tonight.
    Nice to see this 5-4 lead on Sunday though ... even if its short lived.

Comment

• when i sign into sports fantasy, still shows i am fully' team manager.

give me a couple days to get a trading block up. i fly to ottawa in 4 hours

Comment

• Al Jefferson and James Harden single handedly outscored my entire team tonight ... I want Big Al back ... Haha Good match Tucas.

Comment

• Welcome back fully.

Miekenstein you have become the new David blatt for the media frenzy. The pressures on with all those Allstars on your crew
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Excited for a big match-up vs The Coach this week.

7th (me) vs 6th is a nice under-card for the main event of Joey's Monstars (5th) vs Skywalker (1st).

vs

vs

Last edited by Axel; Mon Feb 9, 2015, 12:39 PM. Reason: Joey had a good idea; shocking I know...
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              when i sign into sports fantasy, still shows i am fully' team manager.

give me a couple days to get a trading block up. i fly to ottawa in 4 hours
              Invites sent. This should be good to go.

Comment

• Is Fully going to have opportunity to rescind his amnesty of PJ3 and drop Nelson without cap hit, if he chooses?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Is Fully going to have opportunity to rescind his amnesty of PJ3 and drop Nelson without cap hit, if he chooses?
                  He will take the team as Miekenstien left it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    He will take the team as Miekenstien left it.
                    cool

Comment

• Anakin and Luke are the first to clinch playoffs. Congrats!

Very short week we have here, hope I'm next!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Anakin and Luke are the first to clinch playoffs. Congrats!

Very short week we have here, hope I'm next!
                        Every game counts. Some scrub is going to go off and win a week for someone.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Woo! Second win! Watch out, folks. Got myself a contender here.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Miekenstien don't forget to Accept the Invitation to switch over. Let me know if I need to resend it or something!

Comment

• some lineups not yet set for tonight...... on this short week cmon ppl!
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• includes you too mchappy
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X