Clear All

• Team mcHAPPY is pleased to announce the following contract signings:

Myles Turner (DPE) 4 years
    Willie Cauley-Stein (DPE) 3 years
    Cameron Payne (DPE) 2 years

Also, team mcHAPPY is pleased to announce the following resignings:

Nikola Vucevic 5 years
    Elfrid Payton 4 years

Team officials continue to negotiate with free agent Jordan Clarkson. Reports are his agent has been told to go find a better offer. Tensions are rising on both sides and neither side would be opposed to a sign and trade if the right opportunity presented itself. As always the team holds the leverage and the deadline of September 1st remains a month away.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      I made the trade for #11 thinking Johnson or Payne.

Felt WJF was going for a big so if Johnson got past you, thought he was mine.

Oh well, very happy with Payne.
      I needed a big but Kaminsky was not who I wanted, can't wait for next year and the (hopefully) real time draft.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        I needed a big but Kaminsky was not who I wanted, can't wait for next year and the (hopefully) real time draft.
        definitely going to need to get time commitments far in advance and reminders up to the date. this legends draft is taking a while. although ours is just 1 round, of course

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
          I won't be a part of it.... but yes, look forward to following along!

You'll have 3 picks to work with!

Comment

• A little over a week ago, Stanley Johnson was placed at the top of the Rookie-ladder watch based on roster composition, likelihood of success etc, as well as Tops for Summer League.

Powell placed 10th for Summer League. I'm happy with my draft.

But ya, expect next years to be a little bit more exciting I would say.
            Last edited by Joey; Sat Aug 1, 2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Final Draft Order - picks to the podium.

1. jbml - Karl Anthony Towns
              2. koncept - D'Angelo Russell
              3. DanH - Emmanuel Mudiay
              4. ceez - Kristaps Porzingis
              5. koncept - Mario Hezonja
              6. ceez - Jahlil Okafor
              7. Joey - Stanley Johnson
              8. mcHAPPY - Myles Turner
              9. mcHAPPY - Willie Cauley Stein
              10. WJF - Frank Kaminsky
              11. mcHAPPY - Cameron Payne
              12. koncept - Trevor Booker
              13. Fully - Justice Winslow
              14. Joey - Norman Powell
              15. Fully - Trey Lyles
              16. Koncept - Bobby Portis
              That's a good looking draft class gentleman! I definitely see this as being a very productive class right from the get-go.

I've said it before, but can someone remind me NOT to trade my pick this year lol drafting is FUN.

Comment

• Zinger AND Okafor? What God did I please?
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• wow really didn't expect winslow to fall that far. right past the 11th pick
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Winslow at #13!

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                      Winslow at #13!
                      Confused me so much I had to go back to recheck all of the picks.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        wow really didn't expect winslow to fall that far. right past the 11th pick
                        TJ warren is already better and will be a better pro.

Book it.

Comment

• Okafor will no doubt be a really good player! My team may regret.
                          Didn't want the safe pick, hezonja created enough intrigue to swing for the fences on #5.

This draft class looks so solid tho, I can see why there's so much variance between peoples lists. Turner and Johnson were good picks too
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• mcHAPPY continues the long quest to return to relevancy in RR Dynasty League.

Jerami Grant to skywalker

It is with sadness and regret that mcHAPPY gives up on the Jerami Grant project. He is an intriguing combination of youth and athleticism, three point shooting and shot blocking. skywalker has agreed to take on the 2 years owed on his contract.

Alec Burks to mcHAPPY for 2017 pick

ceez has signed and traded Alec Burks to mcHAPPY for 3 years. In return, mcHAPPY will send his 2017 draft pick to ceez. mcHAPPY GM Matt52 is excited to add a young and talented scorer. "Burks has been continuing to develop his 3 point shot and is elite at getting to the foul line - more importantly he knocks down his free throws. It is unknown if he will be the starting SG as he was last season before injuring his non-shooting shoulder however it is believed he will have a prominent role as either the starting SG or the 6th man off the bench. Having agreed to a 4 year, $40M extension with Utah before last season, it is guaranteed the team will maximize his opportunities."

Jordan Clarkson, mcHAPPY reach terms on resigning

After finding the grass is not always greener on the other side, Clarkson has agreed to the offer of 2 years from mcHAPPY officials. Clarkson showed great promise last season and mcHAPPY officials hope he continues.

Next up: Free Agency

With one roster space open and up to a 4 year contract, mcHAPPY team officials eagerly anticipate free agency set for late October. mcHAPPY front office believe the signing of one more impact player should make mcHAPPY a true contender for this upcoming season barring injuries, of course.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              That's a good looking draft class gentleman! I definitely see this as being a very productive class right from the get-go.

I've said it before, but can someone remind me NOT to trade my pick this year lol drafting is FUN.

I have a few pick for next year, wiling to deal one for a solid player.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Team Skywalker is pleased to welcome Jerami Grant to our organization!

We've had our eye on this guy for a while and when the opportunity arose to bring him into the fold, we jumped at it. Jerami comes from a basketball family, has a high basketball IQ, and fits well in the Skywalker system, the "Pentagon" (Very few people are aware of our strategy, but we took the basic elements of the famous "triangle", added our own elements, thus creating the "Pentagon").

We believe this could be a breakout year for the 2nd year player.

Comment

Working...
                                X