This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    awesome. happy with that. congrats to koncept for one of towns or okafor.

had to build around lebron fast and hopefully howard plays next year like he is right now
    All things considered, you basically traded Steph Curry for Dwight Howard, Kyle Lowry, Marcus Smart and Jared Sullinger. Not a bad haul for one player if I do say so myself.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue May 19, 2015, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      All things considered, you basically traded Steph Curry for Dwight Howard, Kyle Lowry, Marcus Smart and Jared Sullinger. Not a bad haul for one player if I do say so myself.
      that's a good way to look at it. curry has been world breaker hulking it since the trade though

Comment

• https://instagram.com/p/26q0FFAqvd/

After rising to #2, koncept has this happen.

Comment

• i will forever roam the depths of the lottery.

Sam Hinkie got nothin on me haha

#teamkoncept2020
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            that's a good way to look at it. curry has been world breaker hulking it since the trade though
            He has been playing alright.

Could use some more blocks.

Comment

• Where can we find a list of dates for submitting picks, draft outcome and submitting free agents and their years alottment
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                Where can we find a list of dates for submitting picks, draft outcome and submitting free agents and their years alottment
                CBA on the 1st Page of this thread covers the September 1st Deadline for Extended and Rookie Contracts, however I will update it to reflect the August 1st Draft Pick Deadline. Good catch.

Come September 1st I will create the New Seasons Thread as well. I believe that gives Skywalker plenty of time in the Spotlight. Haha
                Last edited by Joey; Wed May 20, 2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

CBA on the 1st Page of this thread covers the September 1st Deadline for Extended and Rookie Contracts, however I will update it to reflect the August 1st Draft Pick Deadline. Good catch.

Come September 1st I will create the New Seasons Thread as well. I believe that gives Skywalker plenty of time in the Spotlight. Haha
                  And you can make the title "TUCAS WINS RR NBA Dynasty League - S4"

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    And you can make the title "TUCAS WINS RR NBA Dynasty League - S4"
                    Might as well make "TUCAS WINS RR NBA Dynasty League" threads for seasons 5, 6 and 8 too while you're at it.
                    Last edited by tucas; Thu May 21, 2015, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      Might as well make "TUCAS WINS RR NBA Dynasty League" threads for seasons 5, 6 and 8 too while you're at it.
                      Not 7?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Not 7?
                        I assume that's when he retires and tries his hand at (fantasy) Baseball ... only to make the triumphant return for Season 8? I feel like we've seen that story before ...

I question all of this, but I gotta respect his imagination. Haha

Comment

I assume that's when he retires and tries his hand at (fantasy) Baseball ... only to make the triumphant return for Season 8? I feel like we've seen that story before ...

Jeez way to steal my thunder. That's exactly what I was going to say...
                          I was thinking I may also make a movie about me playing fantasy basketball with the looney tunes.

Comment

Minor league fantasy baseball of course.

Comment

• The dog days of the NBA Playoffs...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                The dog days of the NBA Playoffs...
                                haha. when the play offs start things sure get quiet around here. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X