Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources indication mcHAPPY individual draft work outs have been scheduled leading up to the draft.

Thus far, confirmed for visits are:

Willie Cauley-Stein
    Trey Lyles
    Mario Hezonja
    Justice Winslow
    Stanley Johnson
    Kelly Oubre
    Frank Kaminsky
    Devin Booker

Our sources indicate work out requests for Towns, Okafor, Russell, and Mudiay have been rejected.

mcHAPPY front office officials are apparently at odds over which players to target. The never ending debate of talent versus need rages among management.

Comment

• Cauley-Stein was my third choice after okafor and towns

Comment

• Also, anyone interested in filling a roster spot that will easily be able to be dropped in season should a better option come along, Mario Chalmers is available for future considerations (i.e. just the cap space). He has just 1 year owed.

Going to be about half the number of players needed in the auction draft compared to our first 2 years of free agency.

Every roster spot and free agency dollar is likely to count.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Also, anyone interested in filling a roster spot that will easily be able to be dropped in season should a better option come along, Mario Chalmers is available for future considerations (i.e. just the cap space). He has just 1 year owed.

Going to be about half the number of players needed in the auction draft compared to our first 2 years of free agency.

Every roster spot and free agency dollar is likely to count.
          I'd take Chalmers back.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            I'd take Chalmers back.
            Done.

Thanks.

Comment

Done.

Thanks.
              No, thank you.

I'll also be resigning Al Jefferson for 3 years and Marcin Gortat for 2.

The Tucas Tunesquad are excited to have so much cap space headed into the offseason. With 3 spots left to fill, free agency is now the biggest priority with plenty of money to spend on a few of the best free agents.

Comment

• Although I'd love to have less than 3 spots to fill. If anyone wants to do a 2 for 1 trade, anyone but Harden is available.
                Or if you have a player you'd like to get rid of, I can take on a bad contract or 2.

Comment

Although I'd love to have less than 3 spots to fill. If anyone wants to do a 2 for 1 trade, anyone but Harden is available.
                  Or if you have a player you'd like to get rid of, I can take on a bad contract or 2.
                  You can have Larry Sanders!
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    You can have Larry Sanders!
                    Not that bad of a contract... Although if you were to throw in Rubio or someone...

Comment

No, thank you.

I'll also be resigning Al Jefferson for 3 years and Marcin Gortat for 2.

The Tucas Tunesquad are excited to have so much cap space headed into the offseason. With 3 spots left to fill, free agency is now the biggest priority with plenty of money to spend on a few of the best free agents.
                      Updated the cap thread to reflect.

Interesting.... Hibby is going to be a available in a contract year (assumption he picks up his player option for next season).

Hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Updated the cap thread to reflect.

Interesting.... Hibby is going to be a available in a contract year (assumption he picks up his player option for next season).

Hmmmmmmmmm
                        In a system that's going to be speeding up the offence to a pace he can't keep up with. Expect some minutes cut, probably a trade, not worth it considering how wildly inconsistent he's been the past 2 years.

Comment

• Also willing to trade my pick for next season for someone too.

Comment

• It seems almost every player will be taking the trip to workout and interview for teamkoncept. The team has 4 draft picks in its possession this year and have hired on extra scouting staff for this particular year. There are rumours Isiah Thomas is being consulted for draft insight.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Also willing to trade my pick for next season for someone too.
                              This would be fairly unprecedented. Can't say we've ever seen this yet ... not saying it can't be done, but have we even discussed trading future picks as a league? As I believe this would constitute the trading of a future pick.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                This would be fairly unprecedented. Can't say we've ever seen this yet ... not saying it can't be done, but have we even discussed trading future picks as a league? As I believe this would constitute the trading of a future pick.
                                Not entirely sure if it's been discussed. But I've been throwing my next years pick in trade talks all season.

Comment

Working...
                                X