This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    nice guys. you gave up 3 picks to move up 2?
    I did.

Tough trade market.

Comment

• Hopefully it doesn't back fire and I get stuck with Towns, Hezonja, Russell, or Mudiay.
      Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Jul 17, 2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• wjf you drive a harder bargain than me

Comment

• I've been in touch with everyone but still willing to swing deals to move up if possible.

You all don't seem to understand there are 10 hall of farmers in this draft. Moving down a couple of slots won't diminish returns... Not this year!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            I've been in touch with everyone but still willing to swing deals to move up if possible.

You all don't seem to understand there are 10 hall of farmers in this draft. Moving down a couple of slots won't diminish returns... Not this year!
            You can have my 2015 first rounder, I'll take yours. It's a win-win situation.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              You can have my 2015 first rounder, I'll take yours. It's a win-win situation.
              You'll have to talk to koncept to get mine!

Comment

• Watching summer league ball, I'm super jealous of the guys who get to participate in the draft!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                  Watching summer league ball, I'm super jealous of the guys who get to participate in the draft!
                  Macks #14 pick is still available!

Comment

Watching summer league ball, I'm super jealous of the guys who get to participate in the draft!
                    You know there are probably 15 other guys who are super jealous you won..... haha.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      You know there are probably 15 other guys who are super jealous you won..... haha.
                      Much better to have neither the title or a draft pick.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Divide that pick in 2 and change -acks to -iekenstien and we can reopen talks!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Just give me back what's rightfully mine.

Attached Files

Comment

• call me an optimist but i feel confident of decent production from 12 guys in the draft. maybe not future fall of farmers but solid.
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• and WJF makes a trade! if anyone was gonna pull it off itd be the trade meister himself mchappy
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                                and WJF makes a trade! if anyone was gonna pull it off itd be the trade meister himself mchappy
                                mcTRADZY

Comment

Working...
                                X