This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS A FIRE sale.

the cap sheet now reflects my roster but the cap years werent adjusted.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Rumour has it GM of team koncept really has his eye on some key players in the draft and believes its a strong class.
      in masai we trust

Comment

• Quick observation: This league is the New York City of the Fantasy Basketball Leagues... It's the league that does not sleep!

Comment

• negotiations were long and arduous but we were able to hammer out a deal

Comment

• can i allot years to my protected free agents now or do i need to wait?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              can i allot years to my protected free agents now or do i need to wait?
              doesnt matter. If you allot them now, you can still change them before the deadline.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• varejao 1
                mozgov 3
                smart 4

Comment

• does amnesty last forever or is there a must use by date?

Comment

does amnesty last forever or is there a must use by date?
                    Good until the seal is broken.

Comment

• 19 days..... 19 days....... clickin the old espn mock simulator again and again and again....
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• Thankfully, I don't have to watch Brad Beal continue his torrid playoff run! Still had no room for him on my squad and happy with the deal, Joey. Rudy Gay gonna crush it next year, but I miss that draft selection... No worries, maybe I scoop a player after the draft.

Comment

• anywhere to see a list of our leagues free agents? i have one open spot and would like to see what i can find to complement the old guys in my locker room

also breaking news but bryant is planning on leading the league in points next year and then gracefully retiring. he is really on the young kids to play ball his way in the room right now. lebron can get something like 20+ assists a game if he just only passes to kobe.

Comment

anywhere to see a list of our leagues free agents? i have one open spot and would like to see what i can find to complement the old guys in my locker room

also breaking news but bryant is planning on leading the league in points next year and then gracefully retiring. he is really on the young kids to play ball his way in the room right now. lebron can get something like 20+ assists a game if he just only passes to kobe.
                            The League Page can tell you all Free Agents, but you'll have to check it out our own Cap Sheet to see the expiring players as well.

Comment

• I matched up the seedings in our lottery with NBA teams so you know who you're rooting for tomorrow night. See the cap page thread, first post.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                I matched up the seedings in our lottery with NBA teams so you know who you're rooting for tomorrow night. See the cap page thread, first post.
                                Thanks mcHAPPY!

mcHAPPY wrote:
                                1.* jbml - Minnesota
                                2.* ceez - New York
                                3.* DanH - Philadelphia
                                4.* koncept - LA Lakers
                                5.* koncept (via mcHAPPY) - Orlando
                                6.* ceez (via Axel) - Sacramento
                                7.* Joey (via Miekenstein) - Denver
                                8.* WJF - Detroit
                                C'mon Denver!!... weird.. I don't think I've ever cheered for Denver, for anything. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X