Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, Embiid with a setback apparently...
    http://www.nba.com/2015/news/06/13/j....html?rss=true

Shitty buzz Mack.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Damn, Embiid with a setback apparently...
      http://www.nba.com/2015/news/06/13/j....html?rss=true

Shitty buzz Mack.
      There are grumblings out of the Mack North off-season camp, which has top officials wondering if they made the right selection in the '14 draft. However, the owner of the team remains more than optimistic and says he will not be make any deals involving the player. "MNBC is committed to Joel. We look forward to him contributing to the team this season and showing flashes of why he will be a part of the organization for years to come." he said. That means at least another 3 years with the deal they signed the rookie to before the beginning of last season.

In other news, how in the fuck was he doing between-the-legs dunks prior to games a few months ago? lol This guy needs to get his ass in gear and heal the fuck up!

Comment

• Ballswin sent in his offseason requests via PM.

Just posting for transparency.

Also note his requested name change to REALIZER.

I believe I have everything changed on cap sheet thread to reflect this.

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote:
        Dynasty League administrative off-season housecleaning.

TEAM BALLSWIN

1. Re-assigning years to my lone free agent re-sign candidate: Mike Conley (4 Years)

2. Official submission of league-mandated notification (in triplicate) to have my 2015/16 official Dynasty League team name changed to REALIZAR (all caps).

As dictated by the league constitution, I understand that my team name change will officially take effect at the conclusion of the 2014/15 NBA Championship Series Finals.

Thx homies!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          There are grumblings out of the Mack North off-season camp, which has top officials wondering if they made the right selection in the '14 draft. However, the owner of the team remains more than optimistic and says he will not be make any deals involving the player. "MNBC is committed to Joel. We look forward to him contributing to the team this season and showing flashes of why he will be a part of the organization for years to come." he said. That means at least another 3 years with the deal they signed the rookie to before the beginning of last season.

In other news, how in the fuck was he doing between-the-legs dunks prior to games a few months ago? lol This guy needs to get his ass in gear and heal the fuck up!
          Now they're saying he may miss all of next season. Rough.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            Now they're saying he may miss all of next season. Rough.
            That will blow... but I had an excellent season without him, so I just need my boys to step up again.

Comment

• I hope his playoff success translates into regular season success next year. His last season under contract by MNBC.

Andre Iguodala  231/496 .466 68/114 .596 74 604 257 228 89 25 88

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                Ballswin sent in his offseason requests via PM.

Just posting for transparency.

Also note his requested name change to REALIZER.

I believe I have everything changed on cap sheet thread to reflect this.
                The correct spelling is REALIZAR (AR). Get to know...

In case any of you have ever wondered about the meaning behind it, here's a little known fact: 'Realizar' is aSpanish word translated to mean 'Producer', 'Creator'.
                RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

In case any of you have ever wondered about the meaning behind it, here's a little known fact: 'Realizar' is aSpanish word translated to mean 'Producer', 'Creator'.
                  I was wondering that actually!

I don't think you can do it right now, but you can go in and change your team name very easily in Yahoo once things get rolling again.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    I was wondering that actually!

I don't think you can do it right now, but you can go in and change your team name very easily in Yahoo once things get rolling again.
                    Pretty sure its a Pokemom

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post

Sorry dude.

Will fix up.

Comment

• Looking for a big before the draft.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                          Looking for a big before the draft.
                          Me too
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• varajao available

Comment

• might be too late but is there anywhere i can look up this past years matchups and the scoring done?

Comment

• draft picks available (not #2 pick). fire away via pm.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X