Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While doing up the Free agency list theres some interesting results. For example, the only players on the Brooklyn Nets who aren't free agents in Dynasty are Bojan Bogdanovic and Thad Young.

I mean really, someone on that team has to have some value right?

...Fuck Brooklyn

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      While doing up the Free agency list theres some interesting results. For example, the only players on the Brooklyn Nets who aren't free agents in Dynasty are Bojan Bogdanovic and Thad Young.

...Fuck Brooklyn
      So far Washington has the 2nd most free agents at 10. Seems like Raptors fans are a little bitter to the teams that beat us in the playoffs.

Only one player on Houston's entire team is a free agent in our league; Marcus Thornton. Every other player is on a team, is a resign candidate, or rookie. That's pretty crazy that an entire team has fantasy value.
      Last edited by tucas; Tue Jul 28, 2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Free agency list 2015

Here is the Free Agent List. No Rookies or players who are eligible to be resigned are on that list

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9j3fk896r0...02015.pdf?dl=0

And here is the list of the remaining potential free agents. Keep in mind each team can extend 2 players so if your planning your free agency strategy early, you may just want to keep that in mind and draw your own conclusions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwo3dqz54i...dates.pdf?dl=0
        Last edited by tucas; Wed Jul 29, 2015, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• thank you

Comment

• Who do we need to submit out draft picks to by August 1st?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              Who do we need to submit out draft picks to by August 1st?
              Yes to Tucas and I.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                While doing up the Free agency list theres some interesting results. For example, the only players on the Brooklyn Nets who aren't free agents in Dynasty are Bojan Bogdanovic and Thad Young.

...Fuck Brooklyn
                tucas wrote: View Post
                So far Washington has the 2nd most free agents at 10. Seems like Raptors fans are a little bitter to the teams that beat us in the playoffs.

Only one player on Houston's entire team is a free agent in our league; Marcus Thornton. Every other player is on a team, is a resign candidate, or rookie. That's pretty crazy that an entire team has fantasy value.
                That's actually really funny about Washington and Brooklyn. Coincidence? I think not! Lol

Also really interesting bit about Houston!

tucas wrote: View Post
                Here is the Free Agent List. No Rookies or players who are eligible to be resigned are on that list

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9j3fk896r0...02015.pdf?dl=0

And here is the list of the remaining potential free agents. Keep in mind each team can extend 2 players so if your planning your free agency strategy early, you may just want to keep that in mind and draw your own conclusions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwo3dqz54i...dates.pdf?dl=0
                You're the man! Thanks tucas!

Comment

• Well so much for maccollum.

Here I thought he'd be a under radar target yet everywhere I look there he is.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Well so much for maccollum.

Here I thought he'd be a under radar target yet everywhere I look there he is.
                    He's near the top of my list.

Comment

• Pretty sad when I'm more excited for Saturday, August 1st than I am for

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Pretty sad when I'm more excited for Saturday, August 1st than I am for
                        Friday, December 25

Comment

• Only 3 people have sent me their picks so far. Deadline looming.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Only 3 people have sent me their picks so far. Deadline looming.
                            Did tucas receive any?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Only 3 people have sent me their picks so far. Deadline looming.

How about if someone fails to send you their pics, I get in to the draft?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                                How about if someone fails to send you their pics, I get in to the draft?
                                As long as you come after me I'm indifferent

Who has submitted this far.... Me and ????

Comment

Working...
                                X