• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to all in the playoffs, time to scout some draft picks
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The end of the line for Team Axel. Injuries and a killer schedule was just too much. If only we had a Selection committee like March Madness, then I would probably have made it on strength of schedule.

Check out my schedule (sorted by Final Standings):
      Skywalkers - 2L
      Tucas - 2L
      Mack - 1L
      Fully - 2L
      The Coach - 2L
      Joey - 1L
      Drizz - 1W
      Ballswin - 1W
      WJF - 1W
      Miek - 1W, 1T
      McHappy - 1L
      Koncept - 1W
      Dan - 1W
      Ceez - 1W
      JBML - 1W

4 of the 5 teams I played twice, finished in the Top 5.

Joey, Tucas: For the lotto, you should probably scour the rules and figure out if there is a reason why Miek is still listed ahead of me, despite being tied and I won the season match-up.

Time to turn to the dra.....oh right. I traded my pick for LaMarcus Aldridge. Oh well, LA is better than any rook.

Guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the playoffs.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Lost the 8th spot on the last day....time to plan the off-season.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Cap sheets updated and purged.

Draft order added (will have to be adjusted once NBA lottery held).

Copied original in to new post in case any mistakes are made.

Don't forget playoff adds are not eligible for resigning but any player dropped with years will count against next season's cap.

Comment

• When does the offseason trade time start?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• My resigns are:

1) Clarkson
              2) Vucevic

DPE) Payton

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                When does the offseason trade time start?
                Not until after the playoffs are finished ... but I guess contracts were already rolled forward.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Looks like I'm up against Joey in round 1! Needless to say, I'm very nervous the way my guys are limping into the playoffs. Seems to be a new guy every day this week!

I know your team is hurting right now too, Joe, so I have no excuses. Gotta take care of biznassssss... That's why we get paid the big bucks!

Can't believe playoffs are upon us already... Good luck to all, but I hope you all lose!
                  Going to be a fun match! I've got 5 guys saddled with that INJ tag, but I think they know the magnitude of these games. I've spoken with their coaches, and we shouldn't see any "DNPs - Rest" for my guys.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                    Lost the 8th spot on the last day....time to plan the off-season.
                    That's tough man .. I think the same thing happened to me last year.

You've got some very good young players though, so I expect to see you battling for some top spots next year.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      That's tough man .. I think the same thing happened to me last year.

You've got some very good young players though, so I expect to see you battling for some top spots next year.
                      I am building for the future, my time will come!
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• resigning mozgov, varejao and smart(dpe)

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Don't forget playoff adds are not eligible for resigning but any player dropped with years will count against next season's cap.
                          Just for clarification, you mean that a player picked up during the playoffs to a "one year" contract is not eligible to be resigned in the off season, correct?

BUT if we have the cap years right now, we can sign him for a contract that is MORE than 2 years right now, even though it's the playoffs?

I was just looking through our CBA, and I didn't see anything regarding players picked up off the waiver wire during playoffs.

So I will use my final 2 years of cap space to sign the Hooded one.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                            Just for clarification, you mean that a player picked up during the playoffs to a "one year" contract is not eligible to be resigned in the off season, correct?

BUT if we have the cap years right now, we can sign him for a contract that is MORE than 2 years right now, even though it's the playoffs?

I was just looking through our CBA, and I didn't see anything regarding players picked up off the waiver wire during playoffs.

I don't know.

My days of stating my interpretations or making suggestions or providing input are done.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post

Sorry missed that part in mcHAPPYs post.
                              Unfortunately when the vote was set up, and this included, the wording was not entirely clear as to what restrictions were being voted on for added players during the playoffs.

Initially, the main clause read "5) number of adds per week in season/playoffs", with the actual vote being for "No restrictions in playoffs"; To which majority voted "No".

I tried to clean things up, and eliminate the Double Negative (and potential confusion created by the initial wording), by changing it to read: "Limits to Adds during Playoffs", to which it was a unanomous "Yes".

So as I understood it, and still do, we were simply voting on "Limit to Number of Adds" and not "Eligibility to Extend" or anything of that nature.
                              Last edited by Joey; Tue Mar 17, 2015, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Sorry missed that part in mcHAPPYs post.
                                Unfortunately when the vote was set up, and this included, the wording was not entirely clear as to what restrictions were being voted on for added players during the playoffs.

Initially, the main clause read "5) number of adds per week in season/playoffs", with the actual vote being for "No restrictions in playoffs"; To which majority voted "No".

I tried to clean things up, and eliminate the Double Negative (and potential confusion created by the initial wording), by changing it to read: "Limits to Adds during Playoffs", to which it was a unanomous "Yes".

So as I understood it, and still do, we were simply voting on "Limit to Number of Adds" and not "Eligibility to Extend" or anything of that nature.
                                So, to his point, are multi year signings permitted in the playoffs provided the signing team has cap space?

Comment

Working...
                                X