This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    I hear ya man! Lol but ur in two finals, so u wont mind if you lose this one hehehe
    HAHA! But I'm currently behind in both!!

Comment

• Today was supposed to be the day that Greg Monroe came back to the lineup and played his FIRST game of the postseason, dramatically carrying team skywalker all the way to the win.

Alas, the news just came that he is not yet ready.

It's an uphill battle from here on in.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        Today was supposed to be the day that Greg Monroe came back to the lineup and played his FIRST game of the postseason, dramatically carrying team skywalker all the way to the win.

Alas, the news just came that he is not yet ready.

It's an uphill battle from here on in.
        Monroe is a chump and should be traded immediately following series for Mario Chalmers.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Monroe is a chump and should be traded immediately following series for Mario Chalmers.
          In other news McHappy resigns as team owner and pursues a career in stand up comedy lol

Comment

In other news McHappy resigns as team owner and pursues a career in stand up comedy lol
            You're right.

I could get more for Rio.

Comment

• Im within 5 points, 5 assists and 2 steals going into sunday! Ermagerssshhh

Comment

• This day is gonna be very nerve wracking.

#inSauceWeTrust
                http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...002557210.html

Comment

Im within 5 points, 5 assists and 2 steals going into sunday! Ermagerssshhh
                  Very close! 3 categories up for grabs!

I sure hope 'sauce castillo' night means every fan gets a free bottle of Franks Red Hot or something, and not that he goes off and sets career highs in points, assists, and steals lol

Comment

• Looks like its all yours, man. DAMN!

Comment

Looks like its all yours, man. DAMN!
                      It's SO not over yet man! Deandre is a THEIF tonight with 4 steals... if he keeps it up, it's not all mine lol

Comment

• Was just coming here to say that! Haha 1 Steal separates this. Unreal.

Comment

• Well Sauce is out with back spasms, so i don't have to worry about him.. Looks like DJ is done for the night because they are leading my 30ish. The only thing that stands between me and a championship is....

Spencer Hawes???

How ironic is it that the guy I trade to Mack LAST year is the last guy left on the court... If he gets a steal in the next 6 minutes,

Comment

Well Sauce is out with back spasms, so i don't have to worry about him.. Looks like DJ is done for the night because they are leading my 30ish. The only thing that stands between me and a championship is....

Spencer Hawes???

How ironic is it that the guy I trade to Mack LAST year is the last guy left on the court... If he gets a steal in the next 6 minutes,
                            If only Spencer was aware of the incredible pressure on his shoulders.

Comment

• Well hello there #RINGS.

Comment

• Did you win both leagues ?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X