Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I guess I could start dropping players myself now that I'm ready to announce ...

The Monstars are happy to announce that Mo Williams and Nene Hilario will both be extended ... oh wait ... Sorry ... misread that ... will NOT be extended.

Ah yes, this makes more sense - Bradley Beal, Brandon Knight and Cody Zeller will all be receiving extensions.
    Contract negotiations are currently underway. They are all represented by this guy -

He's super dreamy, but god damn, he yells a lot.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Apr 13, 2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Looking to acquire a top 8 pick in this years draft. Open to offers via pm.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The Mack North Basketball Club will be re-signing DeAndre Jordan, Andre Drummond and Trey Burke. And, Joey, they're represented by THIS guy:

*slightly less dreamy, but he gets the job done*

I expect long term deals at max money. Negotiations are ongoing.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          The Mack North Basketball Club will be re-signing DeAndre Jordan, Andre Drummond and Trey Burke. And, Joey, they're represented by THIS guy:

*slightly less dreamy, but he gets the job done*

I expect long term deals at max money. Negotiations are ongoing.
          HAHAHA That actually made me laugh. Touche sir. Love me some Les Grossman.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Ya not a big deal for me, it would only be a few less guys to put up, but it would help massively for people who are scouting players for the Free Agent Draft early. I'll have it updated by September 1st regardless once everybody's have come in, but for sure, if people want to go in and Drop those players who they know they will not be re-signing or sign-and-trading, that would be cool for the eager Free Agent Scouters.
            There would be no guys to put up.

Rosters would import from last season and it would just be a matter of designating the players a 'keeper' to roll over from 2014-15 to '15-16.

But you're right, it isn't a big deal and people have until September 1st to declare.... so take yer time!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              There would be no guys to put up.

Rosters would import from last season and it would just be a matter of designating the players a 'keeper' to roll over from 2014-15 to '15-16.

But you're right, it isn't a big deal and people have until September 1st to declare.... so take yer time!
              I'm keeping the cards close to the chest. S&T options are still there, and I have 3 good options for my 2 re-sign slots. Won't commit to anything until I know that all avenues are exhausted.

Already working the trade lines today

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The thought of having a high draft pick is intriguing. Have a top 7 pick that you'd maybe like to move? What is your asking price? PM ME. #killBoredom

Comment

• Can someone remind me if non-lottery draft picks are determined by the previous seasons regular season record? or playoff results? Thanks.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                    Can someone remind me if non-lottery draft picks are determined by the previous seasons regular season record? or playoff results? Thanks.
                    Regular season record.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• how many years are incoming rookies signed for?

i also dropped o.j mayo and jeremy lamb because they won't be resigned

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        how many years are incoming rookies signed for?
                        However many you'd like! Just keep in mind that the DPE (exception that allows them to be signed alongside 2 other FAs) is only a one time use. So for 1 year or 5 years, they'll carry the DPE tag, but only for the first contract period you give them.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          However many you'd like! Just keep in mind that the DPE (exception that allows them to be signed alongside 2 other FAs) is only a one time use. So for 1 year or 5 years, they'll carry the DPE tag, but only for the first contract period you give them.
                          so i am bringing in two new picks and i can sign them to 1-5 years and each get the (dpe) for those many years before becoming "regular" signables?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            so i am bringing in two new picks and i can sign them to 1-5 years and each get the (dpe) for those many years before becoming "regular" signables?
                            You got it (or more years if you want)! So my only advice would be to not sign them to equal number of years, as you can only re-sign 1 DPE per off-season.

Comment

• carl landry waived, nicknamed "deadweight" on the team. locker room cancer. has one good game in 10 and tells everyone the one is the real game

Comment

• if we had a year where we only wanted to re-sign one regular contract guy could we also then sign 2 DPEs that off season?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X