Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very excited to see all the NBA deals today and, likely, more tonight. Love to see how they can instantly change a players value.

If Aldridge signs in Dallas or somewhere, then Vonleh goes from end of bench big, to heavy minutes guy on a rebuilding team.

Boston is the team to watch for the next 24 hours though.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Boston is the team to watch for the next 24 hours though.
      i focusing on the raptors

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        i focusing on the raptors
        lol, but Boston will have a much bigger impact on fantasy values than Toronto. Boston has 2 first rounders and might move up with both. Trades will fly from Boston. Toronto, might make 1 move. If DD or Lowry gets dealt, I suspect it is after the draft.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

lol, but Boston will have a much bigger impact on fantasy values than Toronto. Boston has 2 first rounders and might move up with both. Trades will fly from Boston. Toronto, might make 1 move. If DD or Lowry gets dealt, I suspect it is after the draft.
          as long as at the end of it smart and sullinger are playing 30+ minutes a night i don't care what boston does

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            as long as at the end of it smart and sullinger are playing 30+ minutes a night i don't care what boston does
            I'm not convinced Sullinger will be on Boston by the end of the night. Who knows where he ends up.....

Smart is more likely to be back in Beantown, but wouldn't be shocked to see him off to New York or something.

Comment

I'm not convinced Sullinger will be on Boston by the end of the night. Who knows where he ends up.....

Smart is more likely to be back in Beantown, but wouldn't be shocked to see him off to New York or something.
              Can't imagine Boston would give a young prospect to a division rival.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                Can't imagine Boston would give a young prospect to a division rival.
                Ainge would. Celtics want a high pick and have a ton of extra picks to make a deal work.

Plus Sullinger was criticized for his weight/conditioning after the season. Don't think he liked the criticism.

Comment

Ainge would. Celtics want a high pick and have a ton of extra picks to make a deal work.

Plus Sullinger was criticized for his weight/conditioning after the season. Don't think he liked the criticism.
                  If he didn't like the criticism, he should have lost the weight.

It is why I traded him.

All last summer was about him losing weight - and he didn't do it.

Then there was the story about him just having to stop the late night feasts.

Then he broke the bone in his foot.

If I was Ainge, I'd be looking to trade him too.

Comment

• Derozen, Barnes and Olynk(DPE) will be resigned. Years TBD

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      If he didn't like the criticism, he should have lost the weight.

It is why I traded him.

All last summer was about him losing weight - and he didn't do it.

Then there was the story about him just having to stop the late night feasts.

Then he broke the bone in his foot.

If I was Ainge, I'd be looking to trade him too.
                      Oh I agree. Ainge may not always been the smartest GM but he is aggressive at least (but not in a short sighted way). Makes the league more interesting.

Comment

Oh I agree. Ainge may not always been the smartest GM but he is aggressive at least (but not in a short sighted way). Makes the league more interesting.
                        I shouldn't rag on him too much though.

I did shell out $133 for him.

And he is a top 50 player when healthy.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          I shouldn't rag on him too much though.

I did shell out $133 for him.

And he is a top 50 player when healthy.
                          And I spent $97 on Beverley. Then we each traded them away lol.

Comment

• i think it is safe to say, i chose the team to watch

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                              Derozen, Barnes and Olynk(DPE) will be resigned. Years TBD
                              couple more turtles just need to show their hand and my master plan is almost complete

Comment

• Looking to trade my first born child for DEMARRE Carroll.
                                My phone already corrects him to all capital letters. I don't think I'll fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X