• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully wrote: View Post
    Lyles - 2 years
    Winslow - 3 years
    Enes Kanter - 3 years
    Lou Will, Dirk and Tyson Chandler headed to the FA pool.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
      Lyles - 2 years
      Winslow - 3 years
      Enes Kanter - 3 years
      Ya, was going to say, Lyles and Winslow are both your Rookies right?
      You can sign them, on top of your normal 2 (+1 DPE) contracts. Unless you didn't want to resign anyone else.

Nevermind, I see you also already resigned Reggie Jackson.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        You can sign them, on top of your normal 2 (+1 DPE) contracts. Unless you didn't want to resign anyone else.

They don't count towards resigns.

They were just drafted.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I just reread that and realized you had it right to begin with.... sorry about that.

**On another note, can people get back on trade proposals? Even if to say, "thinking about it" or straight up "NO! F*ck off!" I've had 4 trade proposals out since last weekend with no response despite people showing activity on the forums.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            I just reread that and realized you had it right to begin with.... sorry about that.

**On another note, can people get back on trade proposals? Even if to say, "thinking about it" or straight up "NO! F*ck off!" I've had 4 trade proposals out since last weekend with no response despite people showing activity on the forums.
            I responded letting you know I haven't given it any thought yet, so that counts as a response.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I responded letting you know I haven't given it any thought yet, so that counts as a response.
              Fair enough.

1 down.
              3 to go from last weekend.

Comment

• It's easy to think about the offer and then forget.
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  It's easy to think about the offer and then forget.
                  It is time for teams to start investing in front office support staff including, but not limited to, an assistant GM.

Comment

• When will our yahoo fantasy rosters be updated? I haven't checked and if they have already I apologize.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      When will our yahoo fantasy rosters be updated? I haven't checked and if they have already I apologize.
                      Not sure when Yahoo! starts up.

Last year I believe it was mid-September.

The rosters in the cap thread are up to date though: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ague-Cap-Sheet

Comment

• mcHAPPY, in association with Joey's MonStars, presents the RR Dynasty Hype Video.....

Don't sing it,
                        Bring it.

Comment

• Hey coach..... Have you received any trade offers?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            mcHAPPY, in association with Joey's MonStars, presents the RR Dynasty Hype Video.....

Don't sing it,
                            Bring it.
                            My name is Joey, and I endorse this video.

Comment

• If there is a spot ever open can you pm me. I'd like back in.

Comment

• I have 3 open trade offers out from nearly 2 weeks ago (not including you Joey, thanks for getting back to me).

They are all off the table Wednesday as I'll look to go in another direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X