This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Not necessarily by tomorrow, but within the next little while, yes.
    Is there a plan for the Coach?

Too lazy to PM.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Is there a plan for the Coach?

Too lazy to PM.
      Coach and Drizz have both been messaged.

If they actually are coming back, then they lose out on some good players.

If not, then we'll allow the new owner to keep them. We'll wait and see though. Still a bit of time before the season starts.

Comment

If not, then we'll allow the new owner to keep them. We'll wait and see though. Still a bit of time before the season starts.
        Could be a crazy auction then lol.

Do we have a back up list?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Could be a crazy auction then lol.

Do we have a back up list?
          I'm not too worried. I'm sure Coach will be back. A little upset with himself, but he'll be back.

Not sure if there is a list. For Dynasty, pretty sure it was pretty shallow pool of people waiting in the wings. MACK11 was the only one that I can think of.

But like I said, I'm sure Coach will be back around.

Comment

• Im down to step in as well

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't see a need to start a search until October 1st unless they specifically state they are not coming back.

drizz has registered on Yahoo! There is always a possibility he isn't interested in his resigns.

The Coach is interesting. He didn't reply to any trade requests in August. I deleted a bunch of messages but he did reply earlier in the summer.

I agree 100% that if they miss the deadline and ARE back, then they lose rights to players.

Comment

Not necessarily by tomorrow, but within the next little while, yes.
                Haven't checked in a couple days but I think Axel and I have to be reinstated as co-commissioners. I can help sort out the rosters tomorrow if you make me a co-commish by then.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Haven't checked in a couple days but I think Axel and I have to be reinstated as co-commissioners. I can help sort out the rosters tomorrow if you make me a co-commish by then.
                  Good call. Didn't even realize. Okie doke, you're good to go.

Comment

• Deadline passed

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Deadline passed
                      Well that has thrown a wrench in to my plans.....

Comment

• More good players thrown into the mix. Those fellas will be upset with themselves.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          More good players thrown into the mix. Those fellas will be upset with themselves.
                          They pulled a Ballswin while other hope to pull a Mack North.

(the reference refers to Ballswin losing out on Thad Young by missing deadline and Mack North picking him up for a cool $180)

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            They pulled a Ballswin while other hope to pull a Mack North.

(the reference refers to Ballswin losing out on Thad Young by missing deadline and Mack North picking him up for a cool $180)
                            Was it only $180? lol

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Well that has thrown a wrench in to my plans.....
                              Someone's going to drop 200 on Klay for sure this year.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Someone's going to drop 200 on Klay for sure this year.
                                No way!

They will miss out on the next Whiteside!

Comment

Working...
                                X