This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    and WJF makes a trade! if anyone was gonna pull it off itd be the trade meister himself mchappy
    It wasn't easy.

Took him a night to sleep on it.

Comment

• Okafor, Towns, Russell, and now mudiay continue ti refuse workouts for team mcHAPPY.

However good news for the punked franchise, with the acquisition of pick #8, Hezonja, Johnson, and Winslow have all agreed to workout this week.

Comment

• I really hope that I don't draft another injury prone player and have another season with no rookie to follow.

2016 picks are available in trades for a quality player, open to offers.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Booker sliding down RR recent mock drafts while Kaminsky and Turner move up after strong summer league.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            Booker sliding down RR recent mock drafts while Kaminsky and Turner move up after strong summer league.
            Kaminsky and Turner have rocketed up the draft charts of team mcHAPPY, sources say. Officials from mcHAPPY front office are worried neither will be on the board at pick 8 or 9.

While receiving little attention due to Detroit only entering a summer league team in Orlando, Stanley Johnson also put together a stellar summer league. mcHAPPY team officials are looking forward to the interviews and workout with Johnson, Hezonja, and Winslow this coming week to determine the order of preference for wings.

After a slow start to Summer League due to a late signing of his rookie scale contract, Canadian Trey Lyles is beginning to show the potential that was hidden at Kentucky. Sources indicate he is a candidate to slip in to the top 8.

Sources also indicate the front office remains divided on drafting a guard, wing, or big.

Meanwhile, reports indicate Booker was highly offended of the remarks leaking from team koncept front office - this coming after not being extended an invitation for the highly anticipated wing workout of Johnson, Hezonja, and Winslow for team mcHAPPY. His play did all the talking Sunday evening as he exploded for 31 points, including 5 threes, and 9 rebounds in the Summer League Semi-Finals. When asked about the slights from team koncept and mcHAPPY, Booker replied, "F*ck 'em all. I hit 'em up."
            Last edited by mcHAPPY; Mon Jul 20, 2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• After rejecting a workout for team mcHAPPY, league sources speculate Kristaps Porzingis has a top 6 guarantee. Whispers are team ceez is, quote, "hot to trot."

Comment

• According to two sources, Embiid's navicular bone has been broken again. Embiid is scheduled for surgery in the very near future.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...ured_foot.html
                Mack, the news keeps getting worse.

Comment

• 20 million and free surgery, hope he doesn't waste the money. he probably has a couple "try out" contracts after this one. man do bigs at the top of the draft ever break down

Comment

• Our dynasty draft picks are due August 1st, right?

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                      Our dynasty draft picks are due August 1st, right?
                      Yessiree Bob!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Mack, the news keeps getting worse.
                        Read that earlier today, had a good cry... read it again now, might have to cry some more.

I'm locked in baby! Hopefully I can get one decent year out of the four I signed him for 😢

Comment

• The highly anticipated head-to-head-to-head workout of Hezonja-Johnson-Winslow took place today at mcHAPPY practice facility.

Sources indicate all three performed outstanding and mcHAPPY officials are left scratching their head on preference should either of the wings be available at the 8 or 9 slot.

Each player brought what they were known for but each also showed with a surprise. Team officials were prepared for Hezonja's 3pt shooting but were marvelled with the ease at which he put the ball on the floor to attack the rim or find the open man. Johnson scored in transition but also rebounded the ball exceptionally well. Winslow showed to be the defensive presence he is known to be but he also scored in a variety of manners.

Meanwhile mcHAPPY security officials were kept on their toes as Booker let his presence be known. The talented, and under appreciated, sharp shooter stood outside the mcHAPPY practice facility bare chested, screaming, "Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest until I got that THUG LIFE tatted on my chest!" He then proceeded to pour out a little liquor for his homies, "WINSLOOOW! MARIOOOOO! STANOOOO!" while professing, "I ain't mad at cha....got nothing but love.... do yo thing boys."

Comment

• Team mcHAPPY officials next turn their attention to bigs with a stretch big Fatal Four Way with special guest referee Trill Cauley-Stein!!!!!

Frank the Tank

Vs

Mamba Lyles

Vs

Kris-don't-tap

Vs

"Guard Me For Miles" Turner

Gonna be a smackDown.....the Spanish announce crew better be prepared.

Comment

• I'm starting to despise all those with a pick in the draft.

As Beyonce would say: "I don't think you ready, cuz I'm jelly!"

Mack North Basketball Club announces they have no plans to trade future picks. They're also working on a deal to bring in Masai Ujiri as head scout to oversee all future deals. "Future draft choices won't die, they'll multiply!" says owner/GM Mack North.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                I'm starting to despise all those with a pick in the draft.

As Beyonce would say: "I don't think you ready, cuz I'm jelly!"

Mack North Basketball Club announces they have no plans to trade future picks. They're also working on a deal to bring in Masai Ujiri as head scout to oversee all future deals. "Future draft choices won't die, they'll multiply!" says owner/GM Mack North.
                                You must really despise those with multiple picks.... and then there is koncept and ceez who control nearly 50% of the draft.

I guess I won't bother with the Curry for Embiid and some future picks offer. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X