Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been super quiet. Mostly because i'm all nerves! I thought for sure I'd be out. I was down like 7-2 this morning, but I'm up 5-4!! It probably won't last long! haha

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
      I've been super quiet. Mostly because i'm all nerves! I thought for sure I'd be out. I was down like 7-2 this morning, but I'm up 5-4!! It probably won't last long! haha
      Whoa, you guys are extremely close in your matchup as well. I hadn't checked yours in a bit cuz I thought Fully had it... Never don't give up! haha

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Whoa, you guys are extremely close in your matchup as well. I hadn't checked yours in a bit cuz I thought Fully had it... Never don't give up! haha
        Friggin right never give up!! Come on SAUCE!! If there's anyone who should know to never give up, it's you!!!

But you are right, there are a lot of close categories here!! Fingers crossed I can hold out!! But there's this one guy on team FULLY who hasn't played yet. Some dude named Westbrook, who is capable of demolishing pretty much any team all by himself!

Comment

• Yeah jeez what happened there. It seemed like Fully had that locked up.

Also looks like Mack is pulling away. Who would've thought CJ Miles would bring down a Dynasty in a single night.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            Yeah jeez what happened there. It seemed like Fully had that locked up.

Also looks like Mack is pulling away. Who would've thought CJ Miles would bring down a Dynasty in a single night.
            Miles is going bonkers. Shooting 80%? what is happening!?!

These are 2 very insanely close match ups. No one could ever accuse the league of not being a competitive one!!

Comment

• Don't do it Mack!

Comment

• I hate to be a hypocrite, but I have to sit my guys tonight. I feel like a dick, but that's the way it goes sometimes...

Great matchup, Tucas!

Comment

• You don't want to win like this!

Comment

• It's utter hypocrisy, I know, but this is to go to the Finals! lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      It's utter hypocrisy, I know, but this is to go to the Finals! lol
                      You guys are hilarious lol

Comment

• Also are you sure this is a good idea? I'm one block away from making it a tie and then I win the tie breaker with the better regular season record. At least with Bledsoe you have a shot at a block.

Comment

• i have 7 mins!!

Comment

• You still have 8 minutes to change your mind. Everything rides on this decision. I have 3 bigs playing 3 quarters total. I wouldn't risk not playing everyone and hoping that I don't get a block on your part.

Comment

• Look at it like this. You help your chances of getting a block and sealing a win and you play fair?! The choice is clear.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Look at it like this. You help your chances of getting a block and sealing a win and you play fair?! The choice is clear.
                                #mindgames lol

Comment

Working...
                                X