This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Meanwhile, my young C is apparently giving up the game of basketball. Because the basketball gods felt my fantasy season was going TOO well...
    Was wondering who had Sanders ... that's tough man ... I guess you kinda know how Milwaukee Management feels.

Comment

Meanwhile, my young C is apparently giving up the game of basketball. Because the basketball gods felt my fantasy season was going TOO well...
      Is it confirmed or just a rumor.

Comment

I hear ZaZa is available via trade
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Warning: I am scouring rosters for more trades!!!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I hear ZaZa is available via trade
            Did you sssign years or taking your week to decide?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Did you sssign years or taking your week to decide?
              Pending but likely will be just a 1 yr
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Pending but likely will be just a 1 yr
                Ok

If you change mind I'll update no biggie

For now 1 year

Comment

• Getting a counter-proposal around here is next to impossible it seems. Geez.

Comment

• Sorry for not pushing through Yours and Coaches trade mcHAPPY. Always forget I have to do that for Dynasty.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Sorry for not pushing through Yours and Coaches trade mcHAPPY. Always forget I have to do that for Dynasty.
                      No worries

Btw I think very highly of Matthews and Conley but they could he had for a nice package of young player(s) and pick.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Quick history: Gobert was drafted as a project. He is still just 22. He has shown an ability to dominant games on defensive end at times.

Quick question 1: Does anyone know what his stats are as a starter this year?

Quick question 2: Does anyone know what his stats are when he plays at least 25 minutes?

Quick question 3: Has anyone watched Utah games and heard the announcers comments on Gobert?

I am gambling on a guy who is going to be a rebounding and shot blocking terror.
                        People probably don't even realize that he is already rated 94 (in the last 30 days he is 25th) in fantasy bball and he's a backup center that fans in Utah are begging to start. He's going to be good, no doubt about it.
                        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                        ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                          People probably don't even realize that he is already rated 94 (in the last 30 days he is 25th) in fantasy bball and he's a backup center that fans in Utah are begging to start. He's going to be good, no doubt about it.
                          Nah, I'm fully aware of all that. But Serge is only 3 years older than Gobert, and consistently a Top 15-20 player and has been for a couple years now, so the odds of Rudy turning out as good as Serge are iffy .. in my mind, but hey, I didn't make the move. I think most people are over it, was mostly just the initial shock of how savvy a negotiator you are Coach.

Comment

• No negotiation. That was offer I sent.

Gobert 11 points, 14 rebounds, 2 steals, 5 blocks versus Bulls.

He gonna be a goodie!

Comment

• As the song goes....

Waiting.... is the hardest thing to do-oo

Lots of trade offers out.... Lots of quiet too

Comment

• mcHAPPY you not setting your lineups this week? Missed a few subs, and still beating Ceez. C'mon Ceez! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X