X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to all you play-offers!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• After a year of success, I have to play against Anthony Davis!?

COME ON!!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
        After a year of success, I have to play against Anthony Davis!?

COME ON!!

And don't forget the contract seeking Bargs!

Comment

• McHappy, is there a specific reason you didn't assign years for your re-signs or are you just waiting for the season to play out before making the decision?

Also, thanks for updating the cap sheet. I'm almost as excited for the auction in the Fall as I am to win the title this season.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
            I'm almost as excited for the auction in the Fall as I am to win the title this season.
            Lol.
            Yeah... You should probably look forward more to the auction.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
              McHappy, is there a specific reason you didn't assign years for your re-signs or are you just waiting for the season to play out before making the decision?

Also, thanks for updating the cap sheet. I'm almost as excited for the auction in the Fall as I am to win the title this season.
              Years aren't due until September 1st.

See how things play out.

Sign and trades might be a possibility - new owner would get to choose number of years.

Comment

• Couple of this weeks match-ups are still very close nearing the end of Thursday and heading into the weekend.

Everyone must be very tense, cause there ain't no trash talk whatsoever!!! Not even from Tucas?!?

lol this is where money on the line would make things that much better. Everyone would be fightin' for that QEII + Willy L!

Sorry Joey... but I WILL be going to the final four!
                Last edited by Mack North; Thu Mar 19, 2015, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Couple of this weeks match-ups are still very close nearing the end of Thursday and heading into the weekend.

Everyone must be very tense, cause there ain't no trash talk whatsoever!!! Not even from Tucas?!?

lol this is where money on the line would make things that much better. Everyone would be fightin' for that QEII + John A. Mac!
                  And nothing to say about our match up?? C'mon Mack! No trash talk?! Haha You're wiping the floor with my banged up group of guys. Still a couple that are close though, but not looking good at all.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    And nothing to say about our match up?? C'mon Mack! No trash talk?! Haha You're wiping the floor with my banged up group of guys. Still a couple that are close though, but not looking good at all.
                    lol yea, i went back and edited a few thoughts hahaha

Comment

• I feel for you Joey, I know you'd be a lot closer with at least Knight in there... not for me to worry about though!

Comment

I feel for you Joey, I know you'd be a lot closer with at least Knight in there... not for me to worry about though!
                        Ah, I'm not worried, with the moves I made, I was more looking to the future .. and hoping I wouldn't have to face Rudy in the playoffs .. Lol

Comment

Ah, I'm not worried, with the moves I made, I was more looking to the future .. and hoping I wouldn't have to face Rudy in the playoffs .. Lol
                          I'm happy to give your guys some "playoff experience". They say you gotta lose before you win! And I believe that... at the beginning of the season I thought I'd be top 4, so that's playing out now. After this week, I'm hoping for the best! *should I win, lol* #nottryingtocountmychickensbeforetheyhatch*

I've always been striving for next year as a Championship year, then go on a 90's Bulls type of run.

Comment

I'm happy to give your guys some "playoff experience". They say you gotta lose before you win! And I believe that... at the beginning of the season I thought I'd be top 4, so that's playing out now. After this week, I'm hoping for the best! *should I win, lol* #nottryingtocountmychickensbeforetheyhatch*

I've always been striving for next year as a Championship year, then go on a 90's Bulls type of run.
                            Pfft, gotta get past me first!!

Comment

Pfft, gotta get past me first!!
                              I believe I'm safe with at least 5 cats well in my favour. I wanna hear about the Skywalkers-Ballswin Matchup though! Drizz vs Tucas is also very close. Both those underdogs can take those matchups at the moment. I haven't looked too deep into how many man games each series has over the weekend though.

Comment

• I'm wiping the floor with this "Bye" fellow..... 8-1.

What a chump.

Comment

Working...
                                X