This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    if we had a year where we only wanted to re-sign one regular contract guy could we also then sign 2 DPEs that off season?
    Yeah that's fine.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      if we had a year where we only wanted to re-sign one regular contract guy could we also then sign 2 DPEs that off season?
      Basically, you'd use one player under your DPE, and the other would just be your two re-signs. You don't have to do anything special, it would just be reflected that way.

End of the day, 2 player re-signs and 1 DPE are the limit. You could have 3 who are DPE eligible and re-sign them all if that was what you wanted.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept clear out your mailbox
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          koncept clear out your mailbox
          everyone should, trading season is upon us.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• cleared out. check yours ceez
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• FUCK BRADLEY BEAL! No offense, Joey... John Wall can eat shit too, for this series hehehe

Comment

• I feel dirty considering him for a long term contract ... but a part of me likes it. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I feel dirty considering him for a long term contract ... but a part of me likes it. Haha
                  Lol , I've got Wall up for contract next year. I go by heart a lot in Fantasy, so we'll see how that goes...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Lol , I've got Wall up for contract next year. I go by heart a lot in Fantasy, so we'll see how that goes...
                    Hahaha Mack ends up letting Wall walk for nothing, because Fuck John Wall.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Hahaha Mack ends up letting Wall walk for nothing, because Fuck John Wall.
                      ends up drafting Landry Fields and Tyler Hansbrough instead....oh wait that was me last season lol

Comment

• Looking to swap Deng for a pick.

Comment

• I felt super schizophrenic watching last night ... on the one hand Beal was killing our Raps; but at the same time he certainly looked every bit the piece I was hoping to acquire when I traded Gay.

Comment

• He did look great last night, so did Wall with his billion assists. I think I'll hang on to him... can't hate the player!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              He did look great last night, so did Wall with his billion assists. I think I'll hang on to him... can't hate the player!
                              The beauty of Dynasty .. forces us to see players for who they really are, and not just as enemies of the Raps ... Haha

Comment

• looking to move lowry and dwight howard for picks. also willing to execute trades before our draft order is created by NBA draft, i like to gamble
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X