This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    What do I vote to keep it status-quo? I can't follow all this crap, I just want to keep building my squad.

My two re-signs will be Leonard and Shabazz Muhammad.
    I'll put you down for a Yay. Thanks man!

PS Those are solid keepers .. I really like Muhammad .. perhaps there's a deal to be had.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Just as long as everyone has their say and ideas are considered for a possible vote, Im good.
      100% was always the intention. Thank you to Mack Norths representative, Sauce Castillo. You have a handsome moustache.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I'll put you down for a Yay. Thanks man!

PS Those are solid keepers .. I really like Muhammad .. perhaps there's a deal to be had.
        Could be a deal, but when he was healthy he was tearing it up. He wont be cheap!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• ESPN Best Sophmores of the Season:

Nice.

Comment

• YOU CAN'T SPEAK FOR ME JOEY

but yeah my answer's yay
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• i withhold my vote, because half the shit that goes on here and most of the rules i just don't understand.

but i love the league so a big ups to everyone who has made it so great so far. i give massive punjabis to commishes and salami and onion sandwiches to all players. also mgd baby.

cant we all just hit a bong?

Comment

• So, is it over now?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

Please provide "YAY" or "NAY" as your vote to the following:

Commissioner, and Co-Commissioners, will have final word on any issue brought to the forum, and based on evidence provided, will determine whether something is deemed crucial enough to the importance and well being of our league, to be voted on as collective of Managers

Vote is Open for Until April 30th, or earlier, if full participation is achieved.
                    Tally stands at:
                    YAY - 8 NAY - 1 ABSENT- 3 WITHHELD - 4
                    Fully mcHAPPY Ballswin Joey
                    DanH jbml Tucas
                    Mack North Skywalker Axel
                    koncept drizz
                    WJF
                    Miekenstien
                    ceez
                    The Coach**
                    **Coach 'liked' DanH's YAY, so I interpreted it as such.

With the 4 votes being withheld, 7 votes constitutes a Majority.
                    Appreciate everyone taking the time to weigh-in; I will consider this to be PASSED.

Comment

• A suggestion to help commishes next year setting up rosters.....

If you know who you are resigning next season and you have other EXPIRING players, drop them.

For example, I had Splitter and Scola expiring, both of whom I was not keeping as I declared my resigns, so I dropped them.

Not a big deal if you don't bother or haven't made any decisions or would rather wait either. It is just a little less screwing around to set up the rosters come that time.

Comment

Tally stands at:
                        YAY - 8 NAY - 1 ABSENT- 3 WITHHELD - 4
                        Fully mcHAPPY Ballswin Joey
                        DanH jbml Tucas
                        Mack North Skywalker Axel
                        koncept drizz
                        WJF
                        Miekenstien
                        ceez
                        The Coach**
                        **Coach 'liked' DanH's YAY, so I interpreted it as such.

With the 4 votes being withheld, 7 votes constitutes a Majority.
                        Appreciate everyone taking the time to weigh-in; I will consider this to be PASSED.
                        Not gonna lie. I really have no idea what just happened. But whatever it was, it has passed.

*goes back to celebrating*

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                          Not gonna lie. I really have no idea what just happened. But whatever it was, it has passed.

*goes back to celebrating*
                          As you were Champ.

Comment

• It's only been a week but it feels like a lifetime. I miss checking my daily stats! Too bad they don't have a playoff fantasy league...

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              A suggestion to help commishes next year setting up rosters.....

If you know who you are resigning next season and you have other EXPIRING players, drop them.

For example, I had Splitter and Scola expiring, both of whom I was not keeping as I declared my resigns, so I dropped them.

Not a big deal if you don't bother or haven't made any decisions or would rather wait either. It is just a little less screwing around to set up the rosters come that time.
                              Ya not a big deal for me, it would only be a few less guys to put up, but it would help massively for people who are scouting players for the Free Agent Draft early. I'll have it updated by September 1st regardless once everybody's have come in, but for sure, if people want to go in and Drop those players who they know they will not be re-signing or sign-and-trading, that would be cool for the eager Free Agent Scouters.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                It's only been a week but it feels like a lifetime. I miss checking my daily stats! Too bad they don't have a playoff fantasy league...
                                I still open it up every once in a while to see my 3-4 Loss to Coach. Keeps me hungry.

Speaking of Sauce Castillo, Mack North's pick could be made available for the right offer.
                                Last edited by Joey; Mon Apr 13, 2015, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X