Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asik, Schroder and McDaniels are all on the block.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ESPN reports that Nurkic and Hezonja tweeted their disappointment with team koncepts latest move that sent mike dunleavy away in a sign and trade. The GMs latest move filled the final re-sign roster spot that was believed to be held for the third "balkan brother" dario saric.

Saric was unable to opt out of his contract with Anadolu Efes to join the NBA this season.

When asked if this move will provide any extra motivation for the two players, assistant sterner laughed "if you're talking about compete-level or confidence of these two, I think we've seen they don't need any extra help"

https://youtu.be/1-xdqzQ3-gc

https://youtu.be/88YgtKdtbfA

*edit - i have no idea how to link videos properly
      Last edited by koncept; Tue Aug 18, 2015, 03:17 AM.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Hey coach..... Have you received any trade offers?
        Coach, you've been active on forums.

Any reason why no response at all?

If you aren't interested in trade proposals, a simple "No" would be a greatly appreciated courtesy.

Comment

• yeah, if there is ever an open spot I am down with Fantasy,

Comment

• was like 3/4 through a deal with Fully when he disappeared off the face of the earth
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Recognizing the importance one year of cap space could make, Nikola Vucevic and his representatives have renegotiate the terms of his major off season contract this summer before the September 1st deadline. In an effort to build a long term contender, he has graciously given back one year off his 5 year contract. His new cap hit will be 4 years. mcHAPPY officials point to his team first mentality as further proof for his acquisition during the franchise's tumultuous last season.

Comment

• I moved the draft results towards bottom of thread in case anyone wondering where they went - between pick chart and amnesty record.

Don't forget September 1st to post your resigns and declare years.

Axel, DanH, drizz, and The Coach only ones left to declare.

ceez, jbml, Joey, kocept, Mack North, Realizar, skywalker, and WJF have declared but not posted years.

Also anyone who has posted and change your mind, you have until September 1st as well.

*should check cap thread to make sure I didn't leave you out on one or the other.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ague-Cap-Sheet
                Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Aug 19, 2015, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• DeRozen 5
                  Barnes 4
                  Towns 2
                  Olynyk 2

Comment

• Just so that I don't forget:

Drummond - 4 years
                    Jordan - 4 years
                    Burke - 3 years

This will put me at a cap hit of 26 going into the auction draft.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Just so that I don't forget:

Drummond - 4 years
                      Jordan - 4 years
                      Burke - 3 years

This will put me at a cap hit of 26 going into the auction draft.
                      Gotcha.

But your cap hit right now is 30

26 years on your roster
                      + 3 empty spots count as 1 year each
                      + 1 year still counting for Bennett.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Gotcha.

But your cap hit right now is 30

26 years on your roster
                        + 3 empty spots count as 1 year each
                        + 1 year still counting for Bennett.
                        True, forgot about Bennett. Wasn't counting the empty slots until I have the guys signed, but yup, 30 it is.

Comment

• **BREAKING NEWS**

After signing one of last year's "breakout" players to a 4 year contract, Skywalker sends Khris Middleton to WJF and in return acquires PG Goran Dragic.

Skywalker Management had this to say, "First and foremost we want to thank Khris. He was a professional in his short time with us, played extremely hard, and played a significant role helping us secure the first championship in the history of our franchise. We could not have won without him, and we are thankful for his contribution to the organization." When asked about Dragic, management was beaming, "We are thrilled to be welcoming Goran to our organization. We really wanted to strengthen our PG position, and Dragic brings the passion, leadership, and skill that we were looking for."

Comment

• did you have to bring in his brother?

Comment

• I love big name trades!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                did you have to bring in his brother?
                                Zoran Dragic has signed with BC Khimki of Russia lol

Comment

Working...
                                X