This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Just good to mix it up is all. Soft Euro did the books first year, then Tucas, then You, and now Axel.
    What you've done for the Cap Sheet has been awesome man, so its not anything more than just mixing it up and sharing the load.
    Soft Euro quit over issues he had with Nazi references - he also stopped coming to the forums.
    I took over from tucas because he obviously has more going on in his life - lol.

I have been doing it and haven't missed a beat along the way. It is updated almost instantaneously on a daily basis. It is something I enjoy doing and would like to continue - especially since it is already set up and I did it.

So are you telling me I can no longer do this?

Comment

• tucas in reply to your query, your mailbox is full!

Comment

• do i have to have an open roster spot before free agents signing or can i sign the player and clean it up after?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          tucas in reply to your query, your mailbox is full!
          Emptied it.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            do i have to have an open roster spot before free agents signing or can i sign the player and clean it up after?
            Since I believe you already did your resigns, I'm assuming you are referring to the UFA auction. You currently have 1 space.

If you wish to add additional players during the auction, you will need to clear space before the draft, the guys you drop would be added to the auction for other teams to bid upon.

If you are simply looking to add via waivers after the draft, you could do that without dropping in advance as your waiver claim would have the dropped player attached to it.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Skywalker starting things off with two big drops! Welcome to the Off Season ladies and gentlemen! Have fun!

In light of that announcement, I'd also like to make a quick announcement...
              Tucas and I have both agreed on bringing on Axel as a Co-Commissioner to help out, and figure what better time than now with the Off-Season looking to be a busy one. Axel will slide in as Cap-Sheet Treasurer as well, but we can figure that out in due process.

Axel has been an active & vocal manager within the league and looks to be a great addition to the RRBA Management.

Thanks Axel for stepping in and helping out!
              mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

So are you telling me I can no longer do this?
              Not exactly a surprised pulled by Joey when it was announced quite a while ago.

Official records and such, yadda yadda yadda. ~from still in the woods
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Since I believe you already did your resigns, I'm assuming you are referring to the UFA auction. You currently have 1 space.

If you wish to add additional players during the auction, you will need to clear space before the draft, the guys you drop would be added to the auction for other teams to bid upon.

If you are simply looking to add via waivers after the draft, you could do that without dropping in advance as your waiver claim would have the dropped player attached to it.
                thank you, was talking about the free agent auction
                Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun Jun 7, 2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Trade announcement:
                  Tucas TuneSquad has acquired Jose Calderon, Gerald Green and a 2016 1st Round Pick from Miekenstien in exchange for JJ Redick.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Not exactly a surprised pulled by Joey when it was announced quite a while ago.

Official records and such, yadda yadda yadda. ~from still in the woods
                    Right and at that time I did not update the cap sheets for a while. But then, no one else did either, so I've started again.

So are you and Joey telling me I can no longer do this?

Because, again, I enjoy doing it and would like to continue.

I am not aware of any incompetency in the area.

Comment

• Trade announcement coming in.... beat Woj to it!

tucas sends Jeremy Lin and his 2016 pick

to

mcHAPPY for Brandon Jennings

Comment

• Trade announcement:
                        Tucas TuneSquad has acquired Brandon Jennings from McHappy in exchange for Jeremy Lin and Tucas' 2016 First Round Pick.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Trade announcement coming in.... beat Woj to it!

tucas sends Jeremy Lin and his 2016 pick

to

mcHAPPY for Brandon Jennings
                          Apparently you beat me to it too.

Comment

• Rumours are that the TuneSquad may still be looking to trade Miek's 2016 pick for an established player.

Comment

• Trade announcement:
                              Tucas TuneSquad has acquired Jodie Meeks from Koncept in exchange for cap relief.

Comment

• A stroll down memory lane with the 'real' 2014 and the Dynasty 2014 draft:

REAL:

Wiggins
                                Parker
                                Embiid
                                Gordon
                                Exum
                                Smart
                                Randle
                                Staukas
                                Vonleh
                                Payton
                                McDermott
                                Saric
                                LaVine
                                Warren
                                Payne
                                Nurkic

Dynasty:

1. The Coach - wiggins
                                2. koncept - Parker
                                3. ceez - exum
                                4. mcHAPPY (via DanH) - McDermott
                                5. Mack North (via SKYWALKERS) - Embiid
                                6. Drizz - Smart
                                7. Joey/Joey_heskethMONSTARS - Payton
                                8. WJF - Randle
                                9. Axel - Vonleh
                                10. Mack North - stauskas
                                11. jbml - Gordon
                                12. Keeping it Real !! - LaVine
                                13. Fully - early
                                14. DanH (via mcHAPPY/Matt52 via Tucas TuneSquad) - ennis
                                15. TEAM BALLSWIN - no pick received
                                16. mcHAPPY (via DanH via Axel via mcHAPPY/Matt52) - Bruno

Funny how it plays out after Summer League.

Comment

Working...
                                X