Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do free agent rookies get a dpe attached to their contracts?

Comment

• Read the cba, so no they don't get one.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Do free agent rookies get a dpe attached to their contracts?
        Only rookies that were drafted by one of us. If he's released, his DPE goes out the window. If he's traded, the DPE follows to his new team.

Comment

Do free agent rookies get a dpe attached to their contracts?
          Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Read the cba, so no they don't get one.
          Mack North wrote: View Post
          Only rookies that were drafted by one of us. If he's released, his DPE goes out the window. If he's traded, the DPE follows to his new team.
          Firmed up the CBA by using the word "Drafted" instead of "Acquired"; figure that might make it that much clearer.
          But yes, only rookies that are Drafted get the DPE.

Comment

• I'd like to remind people that September 1st is the deadline to get your years in for your Rookies and Free Agents!!

At which time I will create the Season 4 Thread, and the shenanigans can begin all over again!!

Speaking of Season 4, you all should have received an email to reconfirm you for this season (Dan, just sent yours to your new email), please make sure that you do that.
            Last edited by Joey; Sat Aug 22, 2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• I will be going over all Rosters prior to the draft, but you could help me out massively by selecting your "Keepers" or players that you have under contract. Deadline for that is October 24th.

Free Agent Auction tentatively set for 1pm on October 25th.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I will be going over all Rosters prior to the draft, but you could help me out massively by selecting your "Keepers" or players that you have under contract. Deadline for that is October 24th.

What do you mean by keepers?

Also, that is eastern standard time?

Comment

What do you mean by keepers?
                  Players that you have under contract and will remain on your team.

Comment

Players that you have under contract and will remain on your team.
                    Ok, do I just release those who are gone? Sorry, haven't done this before.

Comment

Ok, do I just release those who are gone? Sorry, haven't done this before.
                      No worries! And Nope. There's a thing within Yahoo to "Select Keepers". Not at a comp but will try and post a link or something if you need.

Comment

I will be going over all Rosters prior to the draft, but you could help me out massively by selecting your "Keepers" or players that you have under contract. Deadline for that is October 24th.

Cowboys play at 4:25 that day, so I am good to go!!@

Comment

• Time is fine for me too.

Comment

• Time is fine for me too.

Comment

• Ok, keepers marked. Pretty sure I did it right. Just no Calderon, Morris and green. I need Howard, Lowry and reddick added. Then free agency baby

Comment

• I'm assuming 1pm EST?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X