This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    You must really despise those with multiple picks.... and then there is koncept and ceez who control nearly 50% of the draft.

I guess I won't bother with the Curry for Embiid and some future picks offer. Oh well.
    Hahaha we can re-visit those trade talks when Eddy Curry makes his comeback.

Comment

• mcHAPPY draft selections are in to Axel and tucas.

After many weeks of scouting, researching, and work outs the team feels confident in getting a fantasy darling.

Comment

mcHAPPY draft selections are in to Axel and tucas.

After many weeks of scouting, researching, and work outs the team feels confident in getting a fantasy darling.
        A full week early too. It's like knowing where mom & dad hid the Christmas presents in November
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          A full week early too. It's like knowing where mom & dad hid the Christmas presents in November
          I am gone on road trip tomorrow.

There was a very remote possibility I would forget.

Better safe than sorry.

Comment

I am gone on road trip tomorrow.

There was a very remote possibility I would forget.

Better safe than sorry.
            Hahaha you forget? Better chance of rising from the grave than forgetting dynasty.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Hahaha you forget? Better chance of rising from the grave than forgetting dynasty.
              Oh no.

Not forget Dynasty.

Forget the date and/or day - possible.

Comment

• Is there a place where we are able to see who the free agents are right now? Or do we have to wait for yahoo to be up and running for that?

Comment

• thats what i was wondering. once people declare will it be possible to get an idea of whos in the FA pool?
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                    Is there a place where we are able to see who the free agents are right now? Or do we have to wait for yahoo to be up and running for that?
                    koncept wrote: View Post
                    thats what i was wondering. once people declare will it be possible to get an idea of whos in the FA pool?
                    Once the draft has happened, I'll put a rough list together.
                    Will basically only comprise of Un-Drafted Rookies, and players who are (as of yet) not being given contract extensions, but should give people somewhere to start in terms of thinking about Free Agency.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Will basically only comprise of Un-Drafted Rookies, and players who are (as of yet) not being given contract extensions, but should give people somewhere to start in terms of thinking about Free Agency.
                      Thanks for doing that Joey. I'm bored. I need something to do lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                        Is there a place where we are able to see who the free agents are right now? Or do we have to wait for yahoo to be up and running for that?
                        Go to cap thread and look at last post.

Before I updated the cap sheets for 2015-16 season I copied and pasted 2014-15.

You'll be able to see who is available from who had a contract last season at any point during season - see realizar!!

Anyone who has 1 year is a possible free agent then look at first post to check teams that have declared resigns.

You'll also be able to see who is available based on those teams that have declared resigns.
                        Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Jul 26, 2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          I can put one together over the next few days of people who were free agents at the end of last season and ones that haven't been extended. Then we'd just need to add the rookies and edit it as people get extended.

Comment

• are all resigns in now? is the free agent list complete? i have my trustee excel sheet of order of value all made up, just been waiting on the final resigns.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              are all resigns in now? is the free agent list complete? i have my trustee excel sheet of order of value all made up, just been waiting on the final resigns.
                              No. When you look at the cap sheet thread it shows who declared their resignings and who didn't. Ceez, Dan, Koncept, Coach and myself for example haven't declared.

Comment

• You guys are nuts doing cheat sheets for people.

You think Danny Ainge is sending over his free agent lists to Masai?

This ain't the minor fantasy leagues fellas. This is DYNASTY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X