Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't made a trade in weeks.....withdrawal setting in....

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Haven't made a trade in weeks.....withdrawal setting in....

Does it burns you's?

Comment

• If Game 3 looks anything like Game 1 or 2, this is what I will look like tonight.....

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• We've seen our fair share of league votes of all kinds of issues this past season. And I hate to bring this up, but I want to make a proposal that I firmly believe will make this league much better.

I propose that ALL WASHINGTON WIZARDS ARE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN THIS FANTASY LEAGUE. Beal, Wall, Pierce, all of them!! I say we banish the lot of them! Into the Abyss with them! Exiled for life! They can play in other fantasy leagues, but they are not welcomed here!

Sorry. Maybe I'm overreacting? Maybe...

Comment

• I 2nd. Any potential points future wizards score on the raptors will not count towards the week! Hell anyone giving a contract to pierce will be forced out haha
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              We've seen our fair share of league votes of all kinds of issues this past season. And I hate to bring this up, but I want to make a proposal that I firmly believe will make this league much better.

I propose that ALL WASHINGTON WIZARDS ARE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN THIS FANTASY LEAGUE. Beal, Wall, Pierce, all of them!! I say we banish the lot of them! Into the Abyss with them! Exiled for life! They can play in other fantasy leagues, but they are not welcomed here!

Sorry. Maybe I'm overreacting? Maybe...
              I propose if this comes to fruition, anyone that owns these players gets to pluck the player of their choice off Skywalkers roster. Now, being that I have the best of thew bunch in John Wall, I get first selection and I take Blake Griffin. Joey, you're next...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                I propose if this comes to fruition, anyone that owns these players gets to pluck the player of their choice off Skywalkers roster. Now, being that I have the best of thew bunch in John Wall, I get first selection and I take Blake Griffin. Joey, you're next...
                Ah... good times. And this how you smile when your team goes down in flames... As Raptors fans, we are starting to get a little too good at dealing with tough times lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Blake Griffin was available via trade earlier, only Skywalker wanted to deal though.

#TradeMeYourPlayers

Comment

• how soon could i cut a player like meeks off my roster? can this happen before the draft? i understand his years will still count on the books
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      how soon could i cut a player like meeks off my roster? can this happen before the draft? i understand his years will still count on the books
                      Immediately.

He would then go in free agent pile for the fall.

Comment

• #5 and #12 to koncept for howard and lowry

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          #5 and #12 to koncept for howard and lowry

Comment

• Nice work gents!

Comment

• First Official Trade of the Off-Season?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                #5 and #12 to koncept for howard and lowry

haha wow... Koncept ready for a rebuild and clearing house with 2 all-stars on the move. Nice get by Miek!

Comment

Working...
                                X