Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope everyone is thinking about their draft picks! 1 Month until they are due!

And we need the contract terms for your re-signs by September 1st.

Comment

• and we need you to not resign players i am looking at

thanks

Comment

• Very happy to see my main man Sauce Castillo changing scenery and land on the dreadful 6ers. He's gotta get some extra burn down there. Mo shots, mo money!

Comment

• Happy for sauce. Congrats Mack
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Biyombo is on a very team friendly deal, and could be made available for the right price.

Comment

• Dynasty draft has one big advantage over the real thing: Summer League evaluation!

Some big lines from players today!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Biyombo is on a very team friendly deal, and could be made available for the right price.
                You mean like my 2017 pick?

Comment

• Just for fun, what were the worst/best trades that you've made so far in this league?
                  You can find the trade history for season one here:
                  http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...=&filter=trade
                  Season 2:
                  http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...s?filter=trade
                  Last season:

My best was probably the 2nd trade I made where I flipped Gortat and Al Jeff for Hibbert and James Harden(sorry mcHappy)

Another good one was when I flipped KG who had almost no fantasy value at the time for Gortat.(sorry mcHappy)

Or anytime mcHappy has given me free players to clear up cap space.(sorry mcHappy...I guess?)

My worst may have been when I traded Rondo, Gallinari, and Arthur for Tayshaun Prince, KG and Wilson Chandler. Only Chandler has been fantasy-relevant since.

Or when I traded Giannis and McBob to mcHappy for Larry Sanders and Mo Williams (he was bound to get one back against me eventually.)

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Just for fun, what were the worst/best trades that you've made so far in this league?
                    You can find the trade history for season one here:
                    http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...=&filter=trade
                    Season 2:
                    Last season:

My best was probably the 2nd trade I made where I flipped Gortat and Al Jeff for Hibbert and James Harden(sorry mcHappy)

Another good one was when I flipped KG who had almost no fantasy value at the time for Gortat.(sorry mcHappy)

Or anytime mcHappy has given me free players to clear up cap space.(sorry mcHappy...I guess?)

My worst may have been when I traded Rondo, Gallinari, and Arthur for Tayshaun Prince, KG and Wilson Chandler. Only Chandler has been fantasy-relevant since.

Or when I traded Giannis and McBob to mcHappy for Larry Sanders and Mo Williams (he was bound to get one back against me eventually.)

People should really trade with me.

I'm a good trading partner and I give up waaaaaay too much to get what I want.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      People should really trade with me.

I'm a good trading partner and I give up waaaaaay too much to get what I want.
                      "There's a 75% chance you'll get the better end of the trade."

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        "There's a 75% chance you'll get the better end of the trade."
                        No question.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Dynasty draft has one big advantage over the real thing: Summer League evaluation!

Some big lines from players today!
                          Kinda ticked that I offered my pick to Joey along with Beal in order to get Rudy. Pretty sure he said afterwards he probably would have done it without the pick... well, at least that we didn't discuss the pick. Rudy put up great numbers for me but eventually had a hand in me losing the Finals, missing a few games in that last week. I'm still fine with that deal btw.

Good luck in the draft fellows!
                          Last edited by Mack North; Sun Jul 5, 2015, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• my best trade was going from koncept to miekenstien 2

my worst trade was duncan for a 2nd round pick before i knew we didn't have second rounds

Comment

• i really don't remember but it looks i had one of the first trades with skywalker giving away isaiah thomas for his pick.

miek i think our trades balanced out by the end of the season. lowry and dwight for what turned out to be #5, #12 and #16-- from duncan on an expiring year. winner tbd
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• yeah, i was going to trade duncan anyway. i feel i haven't made any bad trades yet. the extra pick i had to throw in for reddick might hurt me, and depending on dwights health and what the 5 does for you, but i went all in with lebron.

the curry deal could hurt and i probably shouldn't have swapped picks but i think smart is going fill out some fantasy blocks and sullinger could be a double double guy. the pure volume of currys threes though

Comment

Working...
                                X