Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, for one, like to think the proposal over. I don't use the private message option... which I could start if that would help people, but I usually give feedback on the proposal when I reject it. I've also been one of the more active traders in the league so I don't think it's fair to say that just because a manager isn't responding within 48 hours, he is not involved in the league. I think, much like the NBA, we are in a season where managers are still feeling out what they have and what approach to take (buyer or seller).

It's a great league... my buddies that play fantasy sports are jealous of this league.
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
    ― John Wooden

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
      I, for one, like to think the proposal over. I don't use the private message option... which I could start if that would help people, but I usually give feedback on the proposal when I reject it. I've also been one of the more active traders in the league so I don't think it's fair to say that just because a manager isn't responding within 48 hours, he is not involved in the league. I think, much like the NBA, we are in a season where managers are still feeling out what they have and what approach to take (buyer or seller).

It's a great league... my buddies that play fantasy sports are jealous of this league.
      Oh I think the 48 hour thing was more of a joke than anything.

And unfortunately unlike the NBA, we don't have all GMs on our Cell Phones Contacts. LOL Althoooough ....

I personally like to acknowledge I've received the trade here in the Forum as soon as convenient.
      If anything to just get other people thinking about making deals with me as well. LOL

Comment

• Im in a fantasy league and someone just offered me a big trade

Steph Curry & Melo for Demarcus Cousins & Nik Vuceivic ??????????????
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I think a response, yes, no, maybe within 5 days is fair. Let's people know when to move on, when to adjust the offer and when to sit tight. Nothing worse then having a roster plan tied up in limbo.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
            I, for one, like to think the proposal over. I don't use the private message option... which I could start if that would help people, but I usually give feedback on the proposal when I reject it. I've also been one of the more active traders in the league so I don't think it's fair to say that just because a manager isn't responding within 48 hours, he is not involved in the league. I think, much like the NBA, we are in a season where managers are still feeling out what they have and what approach to take (buyer or seller).

The mulling is cool.

Even a quick reply I'm mulling is cool. At least we know it is received. Pretty sure you replied this to me at one point and that was good.

48hrs was definite joke.

Hopefully people will send some sort of response as soon as they get it even if it is a "give me a few days."

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Im in a fantasy league and someone just offered me a big trade

Steph Curry & Melo for Demarcus Cousins & Nik Vuceivic ??????????????
              Not really the place for it, but who's on your team? Someones giving up ALOT of rebounds and FG%. Among other things.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Not really the place for it, but who's on your team? Someones giving up ALOT of rebounds and FG%. Among other things.
                On my team I have

Cousins
                Klay
                Deng
                Lowry
                Jonas
                Wroten
                Pierce
                Bosh
                Donald sloan
                and some others
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Dude, there's a whole fantasy forum. This thread is for a fantasy league.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    On my team I have

Cousins
                    Klay
                    Deng
                    Lowry
                    Jonas
                    Wroten
                    Pierce
                    Bosh
                    Donald sloan
                    and some others
                    I meant which of the two were on your team. But ya make a thread about it please.

Comment

• Whoopsie.

I accidently approved a trade I did not mean to.

I never approve trades that involve me.

Trade I approved was: Felton/1st pick for Wade/15th pick.

It works under cap as both 1 year players.

Comment

• McHappy you are the KING of deals!!

You got MELO for Pek, Henson, and Mcdermott! I couldn't pry Melo away for Pau Gasol and Nic Batum lol

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                          McHappy you are the KING of deals!!

You got MELO for Pek, Henson, and Mcdermott! I couldn't pry Melo away for Pau Gasol and Nic Batum lol
                          Prospects and picks.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Prospects and picks.
                            Yes, i see that haha. And the statement still stands. You are the king of deals!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                              Yes, i see that haha. And the statement still stands. You are the king of deals!
                              Lol thank you but I disagree.

DanH has my pick and I blow serious chunks!

Also joeys pick came from dealing big al and jj

Comment

• By the way, I'm still open for trades.

Comment

Working...
                                X