This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    That's tough man. I'm still happy with that trade, and think you are too. Haha Even with how little Beal gave me this season. Wonder if you make the finals without Rudy.
    I like when both sides are happy in trades. I prefer it when I'm the happiest, but ya .. Haha
    I dont think I would have, although the CJ Miles trade and the Morrow pick up have helped immensely. I still like this trade a lot, but now I kinda sorta wish i had a late pick in the draft... maybe ill mange to squeeze in there somehow with a trade.

Btw, does the offseason open on Monday? Lol that sounds crazy...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I dont think I would have, although the CJ Miles trade and the Morrow pick up have helped immensely. I still like this trade a lot, but now I kinda sorta wish i had a late pick in the draft... maybe ill mange to squeeze in there somehow with a trade.

Btw, does the offseason open on Monday? Lol that sounds crazy...
      I know a guy with two picks who would give both to you for one injury riddled Jayhawk.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I know a guy with two picks who would give both to you for one injury riddled Jayhawk.
        He's also a useless bum with no work ethic... you don't want that guy, I don't want you to feel like you got fleeced afterwards.

Comment

He's also a useless bum with no work ethic... you don't want that guy, I don't want you to feel like you got fleeced afterwards.
          Fair enough.

Thanks for looking out for my best interests.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            I think mcHappy was talking about Fully, so "fleece" away
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I think mcHappy was talking about Fully, so "fleece" away
              Nope. Referring to myself

Comment

Nope. Referring to myself
                Didn't realize this thread needed the pink font as well. ....sigh....
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Didn't realize this thread needed the pink font as well. ....sigh....
                  Whoopsie

Sorry

Comment

• With just 4 days left to championship series, no reason why kicking the old tires can't be done on possible wheeling and dealing through the private messages.

I've already had discussions with lower level front office people. Nothing serious enough to get the big wigs involved - yet.

Who wants a pick? I have 2.

Who wants young guys with upside? I have more than a few.

Who wants to try to buy low on established, injured players? I can deal them too.

Comment

• Skywalker takes the lead after day 3, heading down the stretch! I shall be referred to as Waterwalker if I can pull this one off hahaha

Comment

Skywalker takes the lead after day 3, heading down the stretch! I shall be referred to as Waterwalker if I can pull this one off hahaha
                        Waterwalker? Boooo. Darth Mack obviously. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Waterwalker? Boooo. Darth Mack obviously. Lol
                          That sounds a lot better haha I love it!
                          I figured Water-walker cuz Im performing a small miracle if it happens. Its probably coming down to Sunday once again. Last week was intense!

Comment

• Right now, it looks as though the winner is gonna have to STEAL this one! Skywalkers, what are your feelings?

Comment

Right now, it looks as though the winner is gonna have to STEAL this one! Skywalkers, what are your feelings?
                              My Feelings? ALL NERVES right now! HAHA

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                                My Feelings? ALL NERVES right now! HAHA
                                I hear ya man! Lol but ur in two finals, so u wont mind if you lose this one hehehe

Comment

Working...
                                X