Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T. Ross. Still a better idea than Andre Drummond?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just saying, absolute best case scenario for either player is those two.

And as great as Ray was, he was nowhere near Shaq.

And as it stands, Drummond is much, much closer to Shaq than Ross is to Allen.

So, I stand by everything I said.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      Nothing

But he's miles from Ray Allen territory.
      you know who is in ray allen territory. Demar. When they were the same age, i think allen was demar with a killer three point shot.

Demar at age 24: 22.7 ppg 4.0 ass 4.3 reb on 43% shooting and 30% from three
      Allen at age 24: 22.1 ppg 3.8 ass 4.3 reb on 45% shooting and 42% from three

Also, demar shot 3 more ft per game than allen
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• If Drummond can develop a post up game. Watch out.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          you know who is in ray allen territory. Demar. When they were the same age, i think allen was demar with a killer three point shot.

You guys are killing me!

Saying Allen was Demar with a killer three point shot is just...

Ray Allen is the ALL-TIME LEADER in three pointers. In five years, Demar just barely passed the number of threes Allen made as a rookie.

It's like saying Dikembe Mutombo was Tyler Hansbrough with killer shot-blocking ability.

Comment

• no it isnt.
            its bang on accurate.

he said Demar is allen without the 3pt shot.

you just did too.

Its not like dikembe vs Hansborough at all.... the stat line alone shows that.

Comment

no it isnt.
              its bang on accurate.

he said Demar is allen without the 3pt shot.

you just did too.

Its not like dikembe vs Hansborough at all.... the stat line alone shows that.
              I guess the point was that "without a 3pt shot" is quite the understatement.

I'm Michael Jordan without the ability.

Comment

• Thats silly.

Honestly.

Comment

Thats silly.

Honestly.
                  Exactly the point

Comment

• This thread is hilarious

I really hope the ceiling for our barely-a-starter in his 3rd year guard is higher than a 1st-ballot hall of famer.

Jordan or GTFO!

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Are you fucking serious????

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Lmao
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
                          That shit's crazy, you know how hard you gotta go to actually smash a beer bottle?!!!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            You guys are killing me!

Saying Allen was Demar with a killer three point shot is just...

Ray Allen is the ALL-TIME LEADER in three pointers. In five years, Demar just barely passed the number of threes Allen made as a rookie.

It's like saying Dikembe Mutombo was Tyler Hansbrough with killer shot-blocking ability.
                            Lol that's exactly what I said. Ray Allen has a three point shot while demar does not. I'm saying they scored the same amount of points and rebounds and assist. But Allen is the all time leader in threes.

You literally resaid what I said...
                            Last edited by yabadabayolo; Fri Oct 31, 2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I guess the point was that "without a 3pt shot" is quite the understatement.

I'm Michael Jordan without the ability.
                              Yeah but demar is in the league and is a three point shot away from Allen-lite while your a computer forum member without the ability to be jordan...

I don't understand how what I said was wrong really? And I guess I'm also sorry if I offended anyone.
                              Last edited by yabadabayolo; Fri Oct 31, 2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Any comparison is fair game people!

DeRozan is Allen without the 3 point shot, Kobe without the rings, lebron without the MVPs, Iverson without the handle, Duncan without the bank, shaq without the rap CD, Rambis without the glasses, Mchale without the up and under, Robert parish without the weed delivery, Larry Johnson without the illegitimate kiddies, Latrell without the choke, Riley without the suits, red without the cigar, Ewing without the nostrils, Jesus without the beard and sandals.

It's all good!

Comment

Working...
                                X