No announcement yet.

Do We Like Raptors Republic? Hell Yeah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found "The Arsenalist" online years ago and followed him to RR. I don't post much but I am on here reading all the time. Basically, I plagiarise all your ideas and use them in arguments with friends, co-workers, and family.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      game threads. I bet if you changed post length requirement to let's say 25 characters.. mine and MACK11 post count would change drastically.
      lol game threads can be the biggest post booster when used properly
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I'm not sure if RR is representative of the Raptors fan base in general, but I must say how impressed I am with the overall intelligence of the posters here. Informed opinions and cogent arguments always make for great reads.

We've come a long way since the days of waving thunderstix at OUR OWN free throw shooters at the SkyDome....

Comment

Paradigm Shift wrote: View Post
          Found "The Arsenalist" online years ago and followed him to RR. I don't post much but I am on here reading all the time. Basically, I plagiarise all your ideas and use them in arguments with friends, co-workers, and family.
          That's not plagiarism, that's intelligent research and rephrasing optimized for a specific audience. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

...and for that reason I'll be taking my talents to Toronto in 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I'm not sure if RR is representative of the Raptors fan base in general, but I must say how impressed I am with the overall intelligence of the posters here. Informed opinions and cogent arguments always make for great reads.

We've come a long way since the days of waving thunderstix at OUR OWN free throw shooters at the SkyDome....
              Ha! Those poor fans at the Bell Centre kept cheering plays after the whistle. Just like the good ol' days.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                Ha! Those poor fans at the Bell Centre kept cheering plays after the whistle. Just like the good ol' days.
                Lol, even I was cheering that Ross breakaway windmill dunk

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  If anyone does check the security video, they'll definitely wonder what you're doing behind that pole. Admitting you're addicted to RR will probably be the least self-incriminating answer you can give at that point...
                  If it was going to happen it would have happened already lol
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                    That's not plagiarism, that's intelligent research and rephrasing optimized for a specific audience. Nothing wrong with that.
                    Technically it is but I my defense, how much more wierd would I sound walking around work saying things like "According to Puffer (2014) and corroborated by Naismith J. PhD (2014) the Lowry DeRozan backcourt..."

Comment

Anything raptors-related, this is the best place. For NBA in general, r/nba is best.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Shirt, tie, jacket, and - yes - pants are mandatory on RR.

It is a swanky joint..... although some have been known to take off their pants and jacket.

Comment

Yeah, Raptors Republic for life. The amount of work that goes into producing content and maintaining a site like this isn't trivial, that's for sure.

Comment

Not Affiliated With Raptors Republic wrote:
                            Have you?
                            Lets just cool our jets.

First, people have a right to their opinion, even if it is a preference for another fan forum (so long as it doesn't become trolling).

Second, if you looked up the meaning of the red colored name beside the post (ie: Doc's name is red), you'd realize he was a site Administrator (and hopefully recognize the harmless, sarcastic banter going on).

Third, if you have an issue, please send a Private Message to any/all Admins/Mods, rather than airing your grievances in public like this.

Cheers, and welcome to the republic!

Comment

This place is so clean, when I see a troll on RR:

Comment

Troll messages are being deleted before my eyes. I'm so confused....

Comment

Working...
                                X