X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely no surprise here but...

...damn, this page looks good !

http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/pa...ision-champion

the only east team predicted as nba champs are the cavs. east is still shit.

Comment

CBA guy is a hater

Comment

That is not perfect..... why did 2 guys pick the Nets?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I am not sold on the Cavs for this year. It may take a year for them to gel to the level they need to beat a SYSTEM such as the Spurs.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I am not sold on the Cavs for this year. It may take a year for them to gel to the level they need to beat a SYSTEM such as the Spurs.

Cavs will cruise through the regular season but come postseason, I think they'll get upset.

Comment

I wouldn't even call it an upset. There are established systems in this league that they cannot beat in year one. They won't have the chemistry to do it yet.

Also, Last year was a great illustration that three stars together isn't enough on its own always. I also think while Irving is really good, LBJ doesn't need a PG, he needs a star centre to guard the paint with Love. It's like if the Lakers went and traded for a PG and asked Magic to play off the ball. It doesn't make sense long term because you're not maximizing the assets on the roster.

Comment

Cavs won't have the same defensive integration that the Heat had with Lebron. So I don't think the Cavs will come away with a championship.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

somebody has to make that their avatar. Funny...thorpe is usually high on the raptors.

Comment

David Thorpe and Larry Coon.

On my shit list hahahaha

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      David Thorpe and Larry Coon.

On my shit list hahahaha
                      Ya beat me to it!!

They marred that page with their black logo choice.

Comment

I still say Cavs partially implode and finish 8th.

1.) I don't think Love is ready to be Bosh

2.) I don't think Waiters will last

3.) Kyrie is lazy

4.) Verajao is an injury case

5.) Shawn Marion and Mike Miller are on victory laps.

our 10 through 15 is better our 6,7,8,9 is better and our starting 1,2, and 5 are better
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Apparently Larry Coon is a cap expert. Not that it has anything to do with his pick lol.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I wouldn't even call it an upset. There are established systems in this league that they cannot beat in year one. They won't have the chemistry to do it yet.

Also, Last year was a great illustration that three stars together isn't enough on its own always. I also think while Irving is really good, LBJ doesn't need a PG, he needs a star centre to guard the paint with Love. It's like if the Lakers went and traded for a PG and asked Magic to play off the ball. It doesn't make sense long term because you're not maximizing the assets on the roster.

that really only showed that in order to beat 3 stars, you have to have a plethora of championship vets and the best coach of pretty much any sport in the whole world.

thead wrote: View Post
                            I still say Cavs partially implode and finish 8th.

1.) I don't think Love is ready to be Bosh

2.) I don't think Waiters will last

3.) Kyrie is lazy

4.) Verajao is an injury case

5.) Shawn Marion and Mike Miller are on victory laps.

our 10 through 15 is better our 6,7,8,9 is better and our starting 1,2, and 5 are better
                            why would love have to be bosh? it was bosh that had to change his whole game to fit into miami. love being himself is exactly what lebron needs.

Comment

David Tarp and Larry Raccoon are part of the idiots that Kobe was referring to.

Fuck Brooklyn!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X