Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Is it funny that Knick fans and media are talking playoff with Jose Calderon and Bargs on their roster ? Didn't we want them shipped out of town ?

Do you think Bosh can carry a Heat team on his back for 82 games and put them into the playoffs ... If he fails miserably will his HOF lock be questioned ?

Vince Carter top 25 all time in scoring .. He is 145 points from 24th spot and King James is 20 points behind VC and so Vince Carter maybe bumped out of 25th spot after just one game in the 2014 season ..
    Last edited by guyroch; Tue Oct 28, 2014, 03:03 PM.

Calderon was a good point guard for many years with Raptors and when I have seen him play last season and this summer he was still playing at a high level. Good locker room guy, also.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
      Calderon was a good point guard for many years with Raptors and when I have seen him play last season and this summer he was still playing at a high level. Good locker room guy, also.
      It seems his defense was always ripped by fans and media members who observed the Raps but now it seems New York media thinks he is the answer ... They were a 37 win team last year and now are talking playoffs cause of the Mavs trade ...

I think Jose is a great PG for a Mavs team with Carlise as coach but Jose with a Knicks roster and Fisher coach isn't a good situation for him ..

Comment

Knicks will be garbage. 3rd in the Atlantic at best.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
          Is it funny that Knick fans and media are talking playoff with Jose Calderon and Bargs on their roster ? Didn't we want them shipped out of town ?

Do you think Bosh can carry a Heat team on his back for 82 games and put them into the playoffs ... If he fails miserably will his HOF lock be questioned ?

Vince Carter top 25 all time in scoring .. He is 145 points from 24th spot and King James is 20 points behind VC and so Vince Carter maybe bumped out of 25th spot after just one game in the 2014 season ..
          vince will most likely be caught by james but will overtake parish and barkly this year and Iverson next year.

Comment

Don't forget Ed Davis. Would love to see him have a big year out in LA.

Comment

I'm really curious about Bosh, his career arc has been so weird now. I'm guessing he's an 18 and 8 guy this season.

Would love to see Ed get some love in LA.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Don't forget Ed Davis. Would love to see him have a big year out in LA.
                He is going to get noticed playing in LA ... Just look at Swaggy P who was just trying to get a gig when he came to LA and now everyone knows his name a rep ..

He is a very servicable PF a good second unit type of guy ..
                Last edited by guyroch; Tue Oct 28, 2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                  I'm really curious about Bosh, his career arc has been so weird now. I'm guessing he's an 18 and 8 guy this season.

Would love to see Ed get some love in LA.
                  I think he is a 20 and 6 guy ... No more riding on James coat tail ..

Comment

Ed Davis is a scrub.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      Ed Davis is a scrub.
                      But a Raptors Alumni scrub.

Comment

Davis immediately moves up in the rotation with Randle being dead (or injured, or whatever...).

Comment

Don't forget, the Knicks also have Quincy Acy!!!

Comment

2KJ wrote: View Post
                            Don't forget, the Knicks also have Quincy Acy!!!
                            I heard rumblings that he might get starting PF gig ..

Comment

I think he is a 20 and 6 guy ... No more riding on James coat tail ..
                              20....and 6???

Dude's never averaged below 6.6 and that was with Lebron and the Heat's high efficiency offense and being asked to play as a stretch 4.
                              He's a 20/9 player and if Deng stays healthy and Wade stays relatively healthy I easily see Heat as a top 5 team in the East. Spoelstra's not suddenly going to forget how to coach........remember that both years before Lebron joined he took a team of Wade and junk to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X