Kyle Lowry needs to fire his agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Tbh, I think Thomas is one of the most underrated pgs in the league. He never gets any love even though he averaged almost all the same stats as kyrie last year while playing about equal defence
    I don't know...every time I watch him I feel like I'm watching Mike James in his lone season in Toronto. I just don't like his game.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I don't know...every time I watch him I feel like I'm watching Mike James in his lone season in Toronto. I just don't like his game.
      That's pretty harsh man ... Hahah

Comment

Rubio 4 years / $56 million

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ract-extension

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Tbh, I think Thomas is one of the most underrated pgs in the league. He never gets any love even though he averaged almost all the same stats as kyrie last year while playing about equal defence
          I take this more as Irving being overrated.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

4 yrs/$56M for Rubio, wow, I certainly wouldn't want him on the Raptors for that price. I could care less what Minny does with their money though. Lowry's contract looks fantastic, and I'd rather have Lowry anyways.

But yeah, some of these contracts that are being handed out make Lowry look underpaid for sure.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
              4 yrs/$56M for Rubio, wow, I certainly wouldn't want him on the Raptors for that price. I could care less what Minny does with their money though. Lowry's contract looks fantastic, and I'd rather have Lowry anyways.

But yeah, some of these contracts that are being handed out make Lowry look underpaid for sure.
              And what would Lowry prefer....playing with the Wolves @ Rubio's salary or preferring his lot with the Raptors?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                And what would Lowry prefer....playing with the Wolves @ Rubio's salary or preferring his lot with the Raptors?
                I'm not sure on his preferences, but I would hope it would be here.

Comment

I told u guys that we got bargain for Kyle Lowry. Masai Ujiri must of had picture of Agents wife or something Kemba Walker,Rubio..etc are no where close 2 Lowry.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                  X