No announcement yet.

Cleveland Cavs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older, experienced players do that quite a bit. Duncan, Ginobili are often seen coaching during timeouts. It's usually done when the coach really has nothing to say more than he already has or the player has identified something unique while on the court. Only cerebral players like Duncan or Lebron can do that...
    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
      Older, experienced players do that quite a bit. Duncan, Ginobili are often seen coaching during timeouts. It's usually done when the coach really has nothing to say more than he already has or the player has identified something unique while on the court. Only cerebral players like Duncan or Lebron can do that...
      Yup, no team needs J.R Smith or Javale Mcgee to lead the huddle
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• That looked bad for Kyrie. Potential ACL. Hard to see

With the lack of depth they have, could that be the season?
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          That looked bad for Kyrie. Potential ACL. Hard to see

With the lack of depth they have, could that be the season?
          Just a contusion. He's fine.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            Just a contusion. He's fine.
            Lol looked ugly from here. My kinesiology friends all winced when it happened. Kyrie is being strong for Lebron hahaha
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Holy shit Varejao got posterized!!!!

Take that side show Bob!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Eff cleveland, burn this thread down, no need to support the corruption!!!!

Comment

• lol it's 21-0 Cleveland over charlotte...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    lol it's 21-0 Cleveland over charlotte...
                    Steve Clifford meet Mike Malone
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Big blow for the Cavs: Varejao out for the season!

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/12/24/v....ap/index.html

Comment

• I actually think the Cavs might end up playing better without varejeo in the long run ... Wouldn't that mean starting Tristan Thompson with Love at the five? They should be able to figure it out if they just played smart, right?

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                          I actually think the Cavs might end up playing better without varejeo in the long run ... Wouldn't that mean starting Tristan Thompson with Love at the five? They should be able to figure it out if they just played smart, right?
                          Varejao is their only defensive interior player. Unless TT and Love plays 48 minutes a game this will hurt.

Comment

• Hmmm, so true. They had pretty shitty rim protection with varejeo.

Comment

• Love is starting at center for the Cavs, should be fun. Over 196 ya'll?

Comment

• Love/Thompson Net Rtg +12.7
                                Love/Varejao Net Rtg +0.1
                                Thompson/Varejao Net Rtg +1.7

Love/Thompson has been their best big combo. It's the minutes they're not together that will be the problem.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X