Cleveland Cavs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Maybe not A PED but most likely a substance like a growth hormone that he ingests or injects to improve his ability to play basketball or reduce the effects of injury. Something that binds tightly to the androgen receptor in order to increase protein synthesis, glycogenolysis, and muscle strength over a short space of time. Definitely not a PED
    Oh so like a steroid..
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Oh so like a steroid..
      For league drug testing purposes the things LBJ uses are in no way PED or steroids. Just special supplements which are perfectly legal in court argued by extremely high priced litigation experts.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        For league drug testing purposes the things LBJ uses are in no way PED or steroids. Just special supplements which are perfectly legal in court argued by extremely high priced litigation experts.
        I don't even care if he takes steroids, I wanna see the best basketball product possible
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          I don't even care if he takes steroids, I wanna see the best basketball product possible
          Agree. Don't know why professional athletes are denied medical treatment that the elderly and construction workers recieve. There are valid medical reasons to be taking substance that speed recovery, especially when not receiving them leads to more injury. Painkillers are more dangerous imho.

Comment

Working...
          X