TORONTO RAPTORS (2-0) @ MIAMI HEAT (2-0), Sunday November 2nd, 6:00pm EST

@

Projected starters:

Toronto Raptors

Miami Heat

Other info:
    • Heat are -2.5 favorites against the Raptors
    • Heat have won last 9 in Miami and 15 overall against the Raps
    • Last season, DWade only played in 3 of 15 back to backs, though he is expected to be available today against the Raps
    • Through two games, Heat are 6th in the league in 3pt% at 40.4%, while the Raps are 26th at 25.5%
    • Raps are second in league in rebounding differential, Miami is 12th
    • Raps are third in ORatg, 11th in DRatg
    • Heat are second in ORatg, 8th in DRatg
    • Udonis Haslem and Danny Granger were inactive for Saturday's game against Philadelphia
    Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Nov 2, 2014, 01:11 PM.

Let's get this road win in Miami and finally beat Bish and his minions
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I wanna see DD and Amir take turns putting Chrissy on a poster
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Only two undefeated teams left in the East. We win this and we take sole possession of first place in the East.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can watch the game in Winkler Manitoba?
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            I'll have a stream around game time and others might as well

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Specifically in Winkler? Matter of fact I do:

Just off Jameson and 6th there's a bar called Harvey's. Harvey himself will most likely be working the bar, he's a short old white dude with mad ear hair, but a really nice guy. Anyways, order the tapioca pudding and go sit in the corner booth by the TV. In exactly 4 minutes 17 seconds a younger gentleman with black slicked back hair will come and stand by your table. Do not look this man in the eyes, do not utter a single word. He will lead you to a room that says "employees only". He'll then point down a set of stairs, go down those stairs and knock on the door. Tell them you're looking for Kyle. Then you're in a room with several Lazyboy recliners, a spread of bar snacks and six 98 inch flat screen TVs put together to creat a gigantic screen.

It's one of the better Raptor viewing experiences in Winkler's prestigious East Side.
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I think this is the game that Lou goes off. Hasn't cracker 20+ minutes yet. I think this is that game.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I thought we had rules about Game Thread creation?! I was 2-0! Blah, blah, blah, all that stuff that people complain about when someone else makes a game thead ...

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    I thought we had rules about Game Thread creation?! I was 2-0! Blah, blah, blah, all that stuff that people complain about when someone else makes a game thead ...
                    You were slacking Joey....

Comment

The complaints will come if we lose.

This'll be the toughest test yet. Interested to see what MIA does in terms of who plays at C, and how much small ball they play, and whether Casey crushes them with JV or folds to their play style and goes away from our double double machine in the middle.

Bosh at C could be very interesting - with JV, you probably have him hang out with the PF at the 3 point line, and let Amir handle Bosh, then post JV up all night long to punish them for size. With Bosh at PF it becomes much more obvious. I'm just hoping Bosh at C doesn't mean a lot of TH/PP/JJ/AJ lineups at the big spots with JV chilling on the bench. Wings will struggle again this game with their wing defenders, so we need to get production from the bigs.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I have a feeling we may see a lot of JJ and 2pat due to the Heat playing small ball the majority of the time

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          You were slacking Joey....
                          Not cool man. Not cool.

Comment

Joey is right! What the hell!?!?

Comment

Not cool man. Not cool.
                              Hey it wasn't me it was scraptor

Comment

Working...
                              X