No announcement yet.

Game 3: Toronto Raptors 102 - Miami Heat 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a disaster. Absolute joke. Can't hit chip ins around the rim, can't hit freethrows, can't hit 3, can't rebound the ball, can't defend. Better tighten it up for OKC.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Go rewind and watch the play again.

It is infuriating no matter who does it but we've seen it twice in 3 games now at crucial times from DD.
      I saw the play, DeMar was a total bonehead there yes, but your post is what I'm talking about.

Comment

• If Bruno played,we win this game

P.S

God I hate Matt Devlin,horrible.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Go rewind and watch the play again.

It is infuriating no matter who does it but we've seen it twice in 3 games now at crucial times from DD.
          Fuck him he acts like a self entitled bitch when be doesn't get a call
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• We deserve to lose this game

Comment

• If we had just made all our free throws, we would have won this game! -.-

Comment

• Anyways i'm out. Glad to see Ross JV and PP got benched. They deserved it. All 3 played like a piece of shit. Look at PP's numbers lol.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  If we had just made all our free throws, we would have won this game! -.-
                  If we had made ANYTHING, we would've won this game.

Comment

• 60% on FTs, any other night this game would be tied or close.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      LOL. Hating on DD again eh? he's actually the only one that showed up to play tonight along w/ JJ.

What do you think of Lowry, JV, Ross, Lou and PP tonight???
                      District of DeRozan town hall!!!

Good for him getting 30.

Too bad team lost.

There was no team ball at all tonight.

But hey, DD got 30.

District of DeRozan average age must be 13

Comment

• We handed this game to Miami. Fucking horrendous from everyone on the roster. Derozan talked the talk of team ball last year, but his in-play bitch-fests at the referees tell the real story.

JV needs to get his head on straight around the rim.

Everyone needs to shoot free throws better.

I'm praying that this is an aberration, but the first 3 games have looked pretty terrible. No ball movement.
                        Last edited by KHD; Sun Nov 2, 2014, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          LOL. Hating on DD again eh? he's actually the only one that showed up to play tonight along w/ JJ.

What do you think of Lowry, JV, Ross, Lou and PP tonight???
                          You're kidding right?

Yeah, DD showed up to play, he just forgot he has teammates...or you know, opponents to defend. This has been a shitty shitty game from DD, plain and simple.

Jonas missing gimmies....way too many...but solid otherwise. Could he be better? Sure, but mostly if he just hit those easy chippies...really needs to dunk that fucking shit...so frustrating.

JJ had a really good game tonight. Not many mistakes, and good energy all around.

Lots of invisible people tonight...Patterson was just awful too. Easily the worst player on the floor for both teams.

Comment

• Vasquez still playing .......

I give up

Comment

• Ross= Danny Green, nothing more.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                You're kidding right?

Yeah, DD showed up to play, he just forgot he has teammates...or you know, opponents to defend. This has been a shitty shitty game from DD, plain and simple.

Jonas missing gimmies....way too many...but solid otherwise. Could he be better? Sure, but mostly if he just hit those easy chippies...really needs to dunk that fucking shit...so frustrating.

JJ had a really good game tonight. Not many mistakes, and good energy all around.

Lots of invisible people tonight...Patterson was just awful too. Easily the worst player on the floor for both teams.
                                How dare you say DD played bad he score 30pts tho

Comment

Working...
                                X