No announcement yet.

Game #4: OKC Thunder 88 - Toronto Raptors 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Pat looked much better. Night and day.

Comment

• The one good thing I can say, is that even when this team plays like shit they're finding a way to win. Nothing to celebrate in this one except for the victory itself. Lots to improve on, but they're at least they're winning, I guess?
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        smh. it was a gay isolation where he got doubled and had to kick it out to the corner and amir just happened to be standing there. it was either that or a double contested long two
        I had the pleasure of being at that game. It wasn't horrible because Amir was in the corner, it was horrible because Amir was in the corner while Steve Novak crashed the glass. It just didn't make any sense.

Comment

• So any Updates on Joonas? Did he break a nose ? Face?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• They finally started passing the ball by the 2nd half. Other than that, I'm going to pretend I didn't see this.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
              I had the pleasure of being at that game. It wasn't horrible because Amir was in the corner, it was horrible because Amir was in the corner while Steve Novak crashed the glass. It just didn't make any sense.
              Classic misdirection.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                So any Updates on Joonas? Did he break a nose ? Face?
                Contusion on the face.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  The one good thing I can say, is that even when this team plays like shit they're finding a way to win. Nothing to celebrate in this one except for the victory itself. Lots to improve on, but they're at least they're winning, I guess?
                  That's putting it in perspective. We certainly have a higher class of 'problems' this year. LOL.

Comment

• How I feel about this win

Comment

Ty what in gods name are we doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How I feel about this win

how i feel about this 'win'

Comment

tru, but that was more on gays decision to drive left, if he drove right he would have novak to pass to when the double came. Novak only crashed the boards cuz the play was going on on the other side of the court and he knew he wouldn't get the pass.

It was more gays fault than it was caseys
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

How I feel about this win

You feel like we lost by 36?
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Also how bad is Chuck Hayes?

Comment

• I'm not as pessimistic as most. Passing was the best it's been this season, just missed a lot of wide open straight-away 3s. If anything, they were guilty about overpassing, which comes from guys struggling with confidence a bit, but as the game wore on there was less overpassing. Defense continued to be bad in the 1st half, but was passable in the 2nd. 2nd unit finally got rolling, which is crucial. I don't care if it's against the Spurs or in an intra-squad game, the 2nd unit playing well is going to be a big part of this team's success and whatever gets them rolling, I'll take. Same with getting Patterson going.

Don't get me wrong, lots of negatives too, including that lazy first-half defense where they let solid shooters wide open. The lack of intensity and focus early in games is troubling but correctable.

Comment

Working...
                                X