Trade Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Targets

Although this team certainly has chemistry, sometimes there can be opportunities that are just too good to pass up. That doesn't mean that the chemistry is suddenly lost, but it can certainly inhibit the team's functionality. By wondering what targets should the Raptors consider, I'm wondering either underrated players or players who are good but in a bad situation. I'll give an example for each. I think Jon Leuer is underrated and it would be great if we could somehow pull him away from the Grizzlies. The Nuggets look like a team that needs to disassemble to become relevant again, so maybe taking Chandler or someone along those lines would be a good idea.

Isn't Memphis unbeaten? why the heck are they gonna change the lineup?

Comment

get rudy gay back.

Comment

Jon Leuer is a stretch 4 just like Patterson, we don't have any real need for him.

Comment

David West..

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I think going after Igoudala would be interesting since he would fit great at the 3 alongside derozan.

Comment

Trade for some one with a pulse and that can actually rebound.

Comment

tobias harris
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I think they should let it ride based on what I've seen to date. I'll know more by January.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Trades won't happen until after Christmas... That's when Masai will have more trade chips in his tool box... Either way, I suspect our roster to be pretty much the same until summer... Just a gut feeling.

Comment

If you want to get something significant, you'll probably have to give away something significant. I don't want the Raps to part with any of the significant assets they have right now.

Comment

WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                        I think going after Igoudala would be interesting since he would fit great at the 3 alongside derozan.
                        Iggy came to my mind as well, but his $34 million remaining means it'll never happen.

Comment

Al Horford or Paul Milsap

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                            tobias harris
                            Youd have to give up an arm and a leg for the next Paul George
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              Youd have to give up an arm and a leg for the next Paul George
                              Is he projected to be that good? I think of him more of a decent player, but on a crap team.

Comment

Working...
                              X