X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    NOOOOOO!!!!

Paul Pierce? lol
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Great job on the game thread Joey! I promise not to send it to the trash bin this time!

Go Raptors!

Comment

Gortat looks like some sort of Norse God, and he's not even in costume :|

Comment

Gortat looks like some sort of Norse God, and he's not even in costume :|
          Was going to say this exact thing. He looks like a character out of Vikings! (Great show by the way....)

Comment

Do you start JJ on PP? Not sure Ross has the size to guard him in the post. Might be a good idea to have a bigger body at SF to compensate for either Amir or JV potentially not playing today.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
              Do you start JJ on PP? Not sure Ross has the size to guard him in the post. Might be a good idea to have a bigger body at SF to compensate for either Amir or JV potentially not playing today.
              Its a good idea, but knowing Casey, not a chance. Especially with 2pat starting, all the more reason to start the defensive JJ and put ross as the first wing sub. Of course it won't happen tho.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I have a gut feeling (not based on evidence) that Casey is concerned about demolishing Ross's confidence, if he was to be stripped of his starting gig.
                Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Nov 7, 2014, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Well, if Amir can't play again, 2Pat will probably be guarding Truth. Ross'll get Wall.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I have a gut feeling (not based on evidence) that Casey is concerned about demolishing Ross's confidence, if he was to be tripped of his starting gig.
                    I agree here, but Ross just looks more and more like a lost puppy on offense.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

They'll give Wall different looks, but expect to see a lot of Ross on Wall, Lowry on Temple, DeMar on Pierce

Comment

chico wrote: View Post
                        They'll give Wall different looks, but expect to see a lot of Ross on Wall, Lowry on Temple, DeMar on Pierce
                        LOL that scares me especially with the way Paul is playing the last few games... gonna be interesting.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Well, if Amir can't play again, 2Pat will probably be guarding Truth. Ross'll get Wall.
                          Uh yeah 2pat on pierce hey? So i guess that leaves lowry to guard nene? C'mon man lol

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                            LOL that scares me especially with the way Paul is playing the last few games... gonna be interesting.
                            jj will log heavy minutes on pp. That's whay he was brought here for. Unless ross is nailing shots, expect another game under 20 minutes for terrence.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              jj will log heavy minutes on pp. That's whay he was brought here for. Unless ross is nailing shots, expect another game under 20 minutes for terrence.
                              Yup I agree, if I am JJ I am bringing my all around A game tonight to impress cuz i know im about to log some heavy mins cuz of the PP match up.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
                                Don't know if you've been watching, which I have not, but in last few games he's 8/28 from the field, and 3/10 3 pointers. Those games aren't much to fear, but he does seem to get up for the Raps

Comment

Working...
                                X