Game #7: Philadelphia 76ers 88 - Toronto Raptors 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    How many more wins till coach catches Lenny?
    Not sure if it's updated...but bbref has him at 110, Lenny at 113....so 2 or 3 more depending on if tonight is already counted.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...R/coaches.html

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Not sure if it's updated...but bbref has him at 110, Lenny at 113....so 2 or 3 more depending on if tonight is already counted.

It would be great if he could catch him when were Tnt on Thursday. The guy deserves it.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• chopped up with bruno a bit after the game, dude seems cool with having to earn his minutes and being active. Didn't seem discouraged at all which is good. Also of note, 2pat walked by him and didn't even seem like he recognized him lol
        "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

He needed 3 before tonight. So 2 now. Had that in my Game Notes that ended up buried somewhere. Haha

Comment

• And the highlight of the night goes to... DRAKE!

OG is our king

Comment

• Just got home from the game. DeMar, Vasquez and Lou with great games. The 76ers are an embarrassment of an nba franchise right now. The game was over in the first Q.

Comment

• Why didn't Drake bring Rihanna to the game?

Comment

• Its crazy that we were so close to be where sixers are. Thank you for not tanking Masai
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• This comment from a 6ers recap made me laugh:

At the ACC

Only saw two other Sixers fans at the game. I saw one of them storming out of the arena with their MCW jersey drenched in soda. It was very depressing…

I stayed till the end to get some poutine after the game tho. It was delicious.
                    http://www.libertyballers.com/2014/1...rtunate-events

Comment

• buckets wrote: View Post
                      chopped up with bruno a bit after the game, dude seems cool with having to earn his minutes and being active. Didn't seem discouraged at all which is good. Also of note, 2pat walked by him and didn't even seem like he recognized him lol
                      "Chopped up"?? Sorry...is that Brazilian for something?....mine is weak.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Common slang meaning "conversated with" similar to shot the shit.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Lool it means talked to
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• buckets wrote: View Post
                            chopped up with bruno a bit after the game, dude seems cool with having to earn his minutes and being active. Didn't seem discouraged at all which is good. Also of note, 2pat walked by him and didn't even seem like he recognized him lol
                            Serious eh? Where'd you see him?
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Its crazy that we were so close to be where sixers are. Thank you for not tanking Masai
                              Thank you, James Dolan, for not throwing in a first round pick.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                This comment from a 6ers recap made me laugh:

Here's a self=consoling/delusional one that screams "our team isnt that bad really" 'cause this may have happened...

"My Theory on Why They Played Bad
                                They were in Toronto. This was the first time this year, everyone on the team could go out and drink. Factor in that their boy Embiid is back and they were looking to cheer him up, I’m assuming they all went out and partied too hard. From what I hear, T-Dot will do that to ya.

by Jon in LA"

Comment

Working...
                                X